Turn on thread page Beta

Ok, this is going to sound weird, probably, maybe not, but anyway...I was just wondering girls, when you have sex does 'juices' run out down your bum cheeks...not literally out the bum, but i've noticed there's always wet patches where my bum usually is and it's wet...does this sound stupid? (the way i've worded it makes me sound like such a loser, i know)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Ok, this is going to sound weird, probably, maybe not, but anyway...I was just wondering girls, when you have sex does 'juices' run out down your bum cheeks...not literally out the bum, but i've noticed there's always wet patches where my bum usually is and it's wet...does this sound stupid? (the way i've worded it makes me sound like such a loser, i know)
    lol, you're a chick right?

ReputationRep:
    can it be regular sweat from just being hot.. in the MOMENT?

i would imagine any juices would run down her crack though, i doubt sex juices are solely responsible probably is mainly sweat imo

I get that too, because I get really wet, especially during oral. According to my bf, it's a sign that he's done a good job

ReputationRep:
    If you've got very wet, then it could well just be from yourself?

(Original post by newts2k)
    lol, you're a chick right?
    God I do hope so...

ReputationRep:
    Well its either sweat juice or MAAAN JUICE BABY!

ReputationRep:
    i get a sweaty crack during sexual stuff.. easy deuce man

Haha yeah, I am a girl. Probably is just my sweat then...mmm niiiice. Cheers for the replies!

ReputationRep:
    Never had that myself, unless you get really wet I'd guess it's sweat.

ReputationRep:
    Oh aye :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Sweat baby sweat baby sex is a Texas drought
    Me and you do the kind of stuff that only Prince would sing about
    So put your hands down my pants and I'll bet you'll feel nuts

:party2: :party2:

if i get really really wet.. then yeah it kinda drips down...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 18, 2011
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.