ReputationRep:
    As the title says.

If so you may have Trypophobia, just sayin

ReputationRep:
    bump

ReputationRep:
    No

ReputationRep:
    yes, and what the **** is that! I had to scroll down to post this so I wouldn't have to look at the picture because it creeps me out so much

ReputationRep:
    Not really, interesting picture though. I was expecting to see something grotesque :/

ReputationRep:
    YES

ReputationRep:
    Yes. Literally makes my skin itch. I just want to set fire to it.

ReputationRep:
    No.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Almonds are good)
    yes, and what the **** is that! I had to scroll down to post this so I wouldn't have to look at the picture because it creeps me out so much
    It's a lotus seed pot. I did have another more gruesome picture on there, but the admins decided to take it off :zomg:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah things like that really really creep me out for some reason.

ReputationRep:
    I liked it at first, but the more I looked the more it felt like a giant version of all my spots/blackheads, and those maggots/larvae things that you pick out of your skin with tweezers, and then I got butterflies and had to stop looking

ReputationRep:
    Apparently a lot of people have trypophobia and dont know it until they see images like the one above. I saw a video of this one really strange reptile, was very flat in appearance and had a TON of holes on its back, a few of those holes were wriggling and occasionally one of them would have a black slippery lizardy creature fly out of it.

Pretty foul if you ask me...

ReputationRep:
    I'm already feeling anxious due to the after effects of alcohol so I can't really tell but I don't think so

ReputationRep:
    What is that? It looks nice, is it edible?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yunghamz)
    What is that? It looks nice, is it edible?
    It's a lotus seed pod, NOM.

ReputationRep:
    UGH, I feel itchy and shiver whenever I see that... it's only the lotus seed pod that gives me that reaction though. D:

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.