Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moanycar.)
    LOLOLOL, I fully love that
    Gonna call him that now

What a legend
    lol!! watch how he puts up a show again and acts upset, then as soon as we all go he will be like yup .. im a man and so i know how to put a show roflmao aww hes a joker

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Manesh2468)
    lolol, thats because hes not really had any meaningful relationships in his life
    True true. That's what Jai said to me aswell.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Timepasser)
    Not if u choose them frm random cities around UK that they wouldnt visit wid u as often Nah in all seriousness I'll be honest wid her and if she doesnt accept me then she's not my type cuz I dont believe in living in the past
    fair enough lol i guess you'll find the right person eventually even if shes just a ****....

ReputationRep:
    lol!! watch how he puts up a show again and acts upset, then as soon as we all go he will be like yup .. im a man and so i know how to put a show roflmao aww hes a joker
    I know, that's why he's so fricken infuriating
    He knows how irritating he is, and that it winds me up....but still.

So convinced on acting like a man....that he acts like a prick instead.
    Not saying that most men aren't pricks...'cos many of them are pricks

ReputationRep:
    True true. That's what Jai said to me aswell.
    haha i can only imagine timewasters reaction when he reads all of this roflmao:eek:

ReputationRep:
    I know, that's why he's so fricken infuriating
    He knows how irritating he is, and that it winds me up....but still.

So convinced on acting like a man....that he acts like a prick instead.
    Not saying that most men aren't pricks...'cos many of them are pricks
    boys need to act like men to feel like men, men dont need to act like men cose they are already men

ReputationRep:
    haha i can only imagine timewasters reaction when he reads all of this roflmao:eek:
    He won't care. All our opinions of him don't affect him. I don't think. Unless he tries to act like a hard man, but is all mushy on the inside

ReputationRep:
    boys need to act like men to feel like men, men dont need to act like men cose they are already men
    LOLOLOL, well said man, well said

Think he's disappeared

ReputationRep:
    He won't care. All our opinions of him don't affect him. I don't think. Unless he tries to act like a hard man, but is all mushy on the inside
    lol, hes probably still drunk nah he acts more like a ladies man but doesnt get far

ReputationRep:
    LOLOLOL, well said man, well said

Think he's disappeared
    hes still on he takes ages to reply or hes fallen asleep like the little baby that he is

ReputationRep:
    lol, hes probably still drunk nah he acts more like a ladies man but doesnt get far
    LOL, yeah, probably

Hate guys who try to act like that...not sure why boys think girls think thats attractive.
    Well thick ****ish girls will think thats 'hot'.....

So LOL

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, why am I expected to believe that??? From the likes of you?

Doubt your blessings mean much...what about yesterday???
    Lemme guess, you hadn't prayed for 'em yesterday
    Whats happened to society nowadays...u get taunts whether u wish good or bad on people ...its all kalyug

Well i wasnt watchin the game and couldnt pray for em, that might've had somethin to do wid it

ReputationRep:
    hes still on he takes ages to reply or hes fallen asleep like the little baby that he is
    LOL....
    We are properly alert
    We reply like....sooooooper quick

'Cos we're sick

ReputationRep:
    Whats happened to society nowadays...u get taunts whether u wish good or bad on people ...its all kalyug

Well i wasnt watchin the game and couldnt pray for em, that might've had somethin to do wid it
    lol, dw no ones taunting you, is all jokes, haha no ones got time to listen to your prayers

ReputationRep:

WOW, I'm God, and you are so predictable now

ReputationRep:
    lol, dw no ones taunting you, is all jokes, haha no ones got time to listen to your prayers
    LOL, just as we speak...he turns up

ReputationRep:
    LOL....
    We are properly alert
    We reply like....sooooooper quick

'Cos we're sick
    lol, im use to it i aint even slept much but hahaha im use to being alert hes a drunk sleepy head but hes making his replys

ReputationRep:
    LOL, just as we speak...he turns up
    bet hes reading everything and taking his time to think of something manly cose it aint natural to him, it must be soo hard

ReputationRep:
    lol, im use to it i aint even slept much but hahaha im use to being alert hes a drunk sleepy head but hes making his replys
    Ha.
    I on average get around 7/8 hours sleep. That's quite a bit
    But I work like a robot, 'cos I'm the 'PERFECT INDIAN GIRL' (lol, that was for Pindu Ji )

ReputationRep:
    bet hes reading everything and taking his time to think of something manly cose it aint natural to him, it must be soo hard
    We're so dread. But he asks for it

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 20, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.