Turn on thread page Beta

IPL chat society L0L watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moanycar.)
    Google translate.
    does it start with a d and end with a k by anychance :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bestofyou)
    I thought it was Irish Premier League. Thats why I came on. But then realised it was something else.
    ah soz mate you must have been disappointed to see this, may i suggest you catch up with us roflmao on http://www.iplt20.com/ , you might find it interesting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Manesh2468)
    does it start with a d and end with a k by anychance :eek:
    Naaa, 'pindu' is Punjabi for villager. Meaning you have the mentality of a low-caste villager

Informed

ReputationRep:
    lol for a girl you know a hell of alot bout cricket IPL is what i always call it thas why i was doubting my indian premier league bit roflmao!
    Why thank you. LOL at how me being a girl is soooo important only 'cos it's sports

ReputationRep:
    Naaa, 'pindu' is Punjabi for villager. Meaning you have the mentality of a low-caste villager

Informed
    lolol i hate the caste system has basicly ruined my life :eek: owhell timewaster can be called a pindu then roflmao!! timewaster pindu jeeeee

ReputationRep:
    I'm into more extreme sports, but maybe.

But what is it about the world cup, Ireland wouldn't be in the next one. I'm Irish so it was on the news.
    Fair enough. I've always been into racquet/hand eye coordination sports and cricket figures high on that.

Yeah it really would be a shame if they did that. They're better than Zim and Ban and could even give WI a run for their money. Its about time they introduced qualifiers for all the teams specially as the gap between the major and weaker teams is getting closer.

ReputationRep:
    lolol i hate the caste system has basicly ruined my life :eek: owhell timewaster can be called a pindu then roflmao!! timewaster pindu jeeeee
    LOL
    I'm not even talking to Mr Pindu

Caste system benifits me...but is fricken ridiculous Hate it too

ReputationRep:
    I thought it was Irish Premier League. Thats why I came on. But then realised it was something else.
    LOL cant blame u for coming on then

ReputationRep:
    LOL
    I'm not even talking to Mr Pindu

Caste system benifits me...but is fricken ridiculous Hate it too
    i dont like it cose then you cant marry someone you like, even though they are the same religon as you, just because of your surname you cant marry them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Timepasser)
    LOL cant blame u for coming on then
    oii pinduu

ReputationRep:
    i dont like it cose then you cant marry someone you like, even though they are the same religon as you, just because of your surname you cant marry them
    I know. I've already been hearing my parents talk about it for my wedding (which is in like 10 years )

When I started going out with Jai, my mum wanted his whole fricken biodata

Luckily enough he's the same caste as me. And is a HP

ReputationRep:

Informed
    Saali pindu kudi :rolleyes:....jus cuz we have diff views dont mean I think like a villager

ReputationRep:
    I know. I've already been hearing my parents talk about it for my wedding (which is in like 10 years )

When I started going out with Jai, my mum wanted his whole fricken biodata

Luckily enough he's the same caste as me. And is a HP
    lol your soo lucky, wish that was the same case here =/

ReputationRep:
    oii pinduu
    LOL, my dad calls my grandad that behind his back

Random, but reminded me of some good times

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Timepasser)
    Saali pindu kudi :rolleyes:....jus cuz we have diff views dont mean I think like a villager
    oi didnt your mummy teach you some manners roflmao, you love swearing in punjabi saleh kuteh!! jkingg

ReputationRep:
    LOL, my dad calls my grandad that behind his back

Random, but reminded me of some good times
    haha aw imagine if your grandad has a word for modern people roflmao

ReputationRep:
    lol your soo lucky, wish that was the same case here =/
    AWWWW

It's not like me and Jai will stay together forever and be this amazing happy couple. We could, but its waaaaaaay to early to be thinking about stuff like that

ReputationRep:
    oi didnt your mummy teach you some manners roflmao, you love swearing in punjabi saleh kuteh!! jkingg
    He's got no respect for women...hence why he is now getting blanked

ReputationRep:
    Really? :eek: Course I know there's old mentalities, but dint think that **** wud still exist in England!

How has it ruined ur life though?

And I guess its fair to say anyone having anything to do wid this is thread is a timewaster, so Im not the only one

ReputationRep:
    haha aw imagine if your grandad has a word for modern people roflmao
    LOL yeah

My grandad is the pure definition of 'pindu'...more so than timewaster/mr pindu ji

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 20, 2011
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.