Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Timepasser)
    Thats good to hear. never said they cant But I dint exactly go for a 'good night out' ...was raving from 10-6, was in another city and had to return alone...was kinda confusing to get into the right train as well while drunk...im still a freshy u see
    Aaah, okay then
    'Raving'...LOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Manesh2468)
    what did you go see, and trains are easy to use in london... even if your drunk i see tramps using them all the time lol!!
    Had the most random of chats with this guy frm Kerala...was boasting abt Kochi's win :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Who said anything about being a girl? I was specifically talkin bout u this time
    Go on deny it, but u aint gonna put me down :cool:
    I was just clarifiying with you

Aaah, this time it was about me alone...okay then

Wasn't trying to put you down....
    Just alerting you that you CAN'T put me down

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moanycar.)
    Aaah, okay then
    'Raving'...LOL
    Yeah it was jus something else...letting loose, listening to good music, no tramps around

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moanycar.)
    I was just clarifiying with you

Aaah, this time it was about me alone...okay then

Wasn't trying to put you down....
    Just alerting you that you CAN'T put me down
    Well u got ur clarification dint u

Yeh, its not like im gonna blame women for everything

Achaaa....challenge accepted

ReputationRep:
    Had the most random of chats with this guy frm Kerala...was boasting abt Kochi's win :mad:
    haha lol, hope u had fun

ReputationRep:
    Well u got ur clarification dint u

Yeh, its not like im gonna blame women for everything

Achaaa....challenge accepted
    lolol this does NOT look good, something very bad is going to happy :eek:

ReputationRep:
    haha lol, hope u had fun
    Infact im gonna go again next week hopefully ...its jus not the same back in UAE. Too many drinking restrictions, no trains...plus parents

ReputationRep:
    lolol this does NOT look good, something very bad is going to happy :eek:
    Why? Dont feel sorry for her bruv, she jus ASKS for it

ReputationRep:
    Infact im gonna go again next week hopefully ...its jus not the same back in UAE. Too many drinking restrictions, no trains...plus parents
    lolol cant imagine how it feels to be drunk, but dont get jumped on your way back haha, have fun while you can i guess

ReputationRep:
    Why? Dont feel sorry for her bruv, she jus ASKS for it
    nahhh i feel sorry for you

ReputationRep:
    lolol cant imagine how it feels to be drunk, but dont get jumped on your way back haha, have fun while you can i guess
    What! U've never been drunk :eek: And ur the one who lives here...the drinking capital of the world

haha nah i aint a bevada, I actually never 'lose' it, although i've tried ...jus get chatty

Yep I even tried weed...but lets not get into that cuz it was a one off

ReputationRep:
    nahhh i feel sorry for you
    Well maybe its time u started thinking abt her feelings...apparently i've annoyed her a lot...i fear another blanking coming

ReputationRep:
    What! U've never been drunk :eek: And ur the one who lives here...the drinking capital of the world

haha nah i aint a bevada, I actually never 'lose' it, although i've tried ...jus get chatty

Yep I even tried weed...but lets not get into that cuz it was a one off
    haha i dont believe in drinking, smoking, taking drugs, thats all for people who cant control themselves, plus id need alot to drink to be affected lol

ReputationRep:
    Well maybe its time u started thinking abt her feelings...apparently i've annoyed her a lot...i fear another blanking coming
    how do you know if you have anoyed her or not lol, i doubt you can

ReputationRep:
    haha i dont believe in drinking, smoking, taking drugs, thats all for people who cant control themselves, plus id need alot to drink to be affected lol
    beg to differ its not for ppl who cant 'control' themselves, not drinking. many like me do it jus to have a good time thas all...I can totally stop if i have to Thats why i love going for music events as opposed to normal clubbing...dont need a lot of drinks usually to enjoy

ReputationRep:
    beg to differ its not for ppl who cant 'control' themselves, not drinking. many like me do it jus to have a good time thas all...I can totally stop if i have to Thats why i love going for music events as opposed to normal clubbing...dont need a lot of drinks usually to enjoy
    haha, i can have a good time without taking something that can affect my judgement, its down to personal choice, but im in control of my life and chose to not drink and smoke so i dont, i guess your in control of yours so you chose to drink... lol

ReputationRep:
    how do you know if you have anoyed her or not lol, i doubt you can
    hmm good point...cant know for sure. either way jus tryin to be on the safe side, u never want a pindi kudi mad at u :eek:

ReputationRep:
    hmm good point...cant know for sure. either way jus tryin to be on the safe side, u never want a pindi kudi mad at u :eek:
    no offence but i think your not smart enough to anoy her

ReputationRep:
    haha, i can have a good time without taking something that can affect my judgement, its down to personal choice, but im in control of my life and chose to not drink and smoke so i dont, i guess your in control of yours so you chose to drink... lol
    only too much of it affects ur judgement tho, a bit of it jus lowers inhibitions...most ppl assume drinking= laughing, gibberish spouting '****s'

Yep it is but I think u cant ever know what ur missing out on till u've tried it...u might have a great time but trust me a bit of alcohol only makes it better, it never goes downhill

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 20, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.