ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moanycar.)
    Thanks...he's a prick who'll never learn

Aaah, I'll try to neg rep you back
    thanks almost at 100 then i get 3 bars!!! that is sick!! haha

ReputationRep:
    LOL, that's what I did today
    Practically bought a new wardrobe full of clothes....

LOL...cruising
    ofcourse cruising at like 5-10 mph down the road, traffic stuck behind me not being able to get past yup thats living the life haha

lolol lucky ill only get like a weeks worth of clothes sort of thing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Manesh2468)
    nah i aint anticursing at the moment, will start soon

haha i didnt see that many today well did see a few when i got lost and asked for directions and then... i tried speaking to them and they didnt speak english like doh haha

aww poor dad, who carried all the shopping roflmao
    LOL, you better not be

Aw, how can you go to Southall and not see millions of freshies I love the 'saddar' guys...they're jokes, especially 'cos they just 'know' I'm Punjabi Must be 'cos of my daddy

Naa, I always carry my shopping bags...I love that, all the cool bags from various "posh" stores
    But yeah, I'm not lazy

My poor dad sometimes gives up and just gives me his card and waits with my brother
    My brother is actually quite patient for a 19 year old boy

ReputationRep:
    thanks almost at 100 then i get 3 bars!!! that is sick!! haha
    You really are a strange one

ReputationRep:
    LOL, you better not be

Aw, how can you go to Southall and not see millions of freshies I love the 'saddar' guys...they're jokes, especially 'cos they just 'know' I'm Punjabi Must be 'cos of my daddy

Naa, I always carry my shopping bags...I love that, all the cool bags from various "posh" stores
    But yeah, I'm not lazy

My poor dad sometimes gives up and just gives me his card and waits with my brother
    My brother is actually quite patient for a 19 year old boy
    well there were lots of saddar jees i got directions from one haha

haha must be strong from carrying all the bags

aww poor daddy i feel his pain with all that shopping, i hate shopping haha its like the worst, unless its for something i need, if its for fun then never!!

ReputationRep:
    ofcourse cruising at like 5-10 mph down the road, traffic stuck behind me not being able to get past yup thats living the life haha

lolol lucky ill only get like a weeks worth of clothes sort of thing
    Tee hee I hate traffic on a hot day...irritates me
    I love driving really fast down moterways in convertables

I'm lucky....gotta thank my parents, and my brother for not really caring too much about clothes. I'm not obsessed, in fact my more costly clothes are my cricket shirts

ReputationRep:
    You really are a strange one
    nah i like it when people hate me cose they dont know me and so think im bad its jokes cose then you see peoples true side like if you act dumb then they treat you badly and all that crap, so id rather see a persons bad side first and that way you know how good they are if you get me, im confusing like that

ReputationRep:
    well there were lots of saddar jees i got directions from one haha

haha must be strong from carrying all the bags

aww poor daddy i feel his pain with all that shopping, i hate shopping haha its like the worst, unless its for something i need, if its for fun then never!!
    LOL, love my Saddars

Yup, I'm really strong Not really....got NO real strength in my arms

LOL, my dad loves shopping....for others He's a jem

Well you are just a typical boy...that's to be expected

ReputationRep:
    Tee hee I hate traffic on a hot day...irritates me
    I love driving really fast down moterways in convertables

I'm lucky....gotta thank my parents, and my brother for not really caring too much about clothes. I'm not obsessed, in fact my more costly clothes are my cricket shirts
    eh i hate it when the car in front of you gets to wait in a shadey spot while your gettin hit by the sun, haha today down the motorway with the windows all the way down was fun made my hair go all funny though

haha i should have known about the cricket shirts

ReputationRep:
    nah i like it when people hate me cose they dont know me and so think im bad its jokes cose then you see peoples true side like if you act dumb then they treat you badly and all that crap, so id rather see a persons bad side first and that way you know how good they are if you get me, im confusing like that
    No, I think I get you
    Well, I guess no one really knows anyone on TSR properly...
    It's funny to see people's responses though.

True, but on a different note, I hate girls who act dumb just to attract guys...I know that's random but..yeah, I hate that
    Makes me want to punch 'em

ReputationRep:
    LOL, love my Saddars

Yup, I'm really strong Not really....got NO real strength in my arms

LOL, my dad loves shopping....for others He's a jem

Well you are just a typical boy...that's to be expected
    haha

i know your weak init

haha good on him, i like shopping when i get suits and stuff, thats pretty fun lolol like some posh guy comes and tells you what suits you and stuff roflmao,

haha im far from a typical boy, wait im dead straight though

ReputationRep:
    eh i hate it when the car in front of you gets to wait in a shadey spot while your gettin hit by the sun, haha today down the motorway with the windows all the way down was fun made my hair go all funny though

haha i should have known about the cricket shirts
    I know right!!! I had my hair out, new sunglasses on, summer clothes on
    Not to mention music blaring out LOVE SUMMERY WEATHER

LOL, my Dhoni, Yuvi and RCB shirts

ReputationRep:
    No, I think I get you
    Well, I guess no one really knows anyone on TSR properly...
    It's funny to see people's responses though.

True, but on a different note, I hate girls who act dumb just to attract guys...I know that's random but..yeah, I hate that
    Makes me want to punch 'em
    yeh some guy said he was going to kick the crap out of me was jokes lol i couldnt stop laughing, doubt hed say or do that in real life hahahaha aww made me laugh again roflmao,

yeh i like when people just act how they are from the inside instead of putting up a show to attract people, thats why soo many people hate me on here cose im just being honest, but they just want to hear what they want and then they comment on my typing like why??? lol

ReputationRep:
    haha

i know your weak init

haha good on him, i like shopping when i get suits and stuff, thats pretty fun lolol like some posh guy comes and tells you what suits you and stuff roflmao,

haha im far from a typical boy, wait im dead straight though
    Heeeey, no need to say it like that

LOL, same with me in expensive dress stores...gosh, like me and prom dress shopping...aaaah good times

How are you far from a typical boy, may I ask? Of course someone who's against homosexuals would be straight

ReputationRep:
    I know right!!! I had my hair out, new sunglasses on, summer clothes on
    Not to mention music blaring out LOVE SUMMERY WEATHER

LOL, my Dhoni, Yuvi and RCB shirts
    haha, ive never been in a convertible well have but then again never had the roof down i like it when the winds just the right temperature feels soo nice

haha what happened about kholi

ReputationRep:
    Heeeey, no need to say it like that

LOL, same with me in expensive dress stores...gosh, like me and prom dress shopping...aaaah good times

How are you far from a typical boy, may I ask? Of course someone who's against homosexuals would be straight
    haha weakling jking lolol

ah i remember prom, was sick roflmao we went down all the roads at 2 in the morning in our limo with the music banging ofc i had the bass all the way up to some bhungra

eh i am far far far from a typical boy haha firstly because i am infact and man and secondly because im not going to tell you haha you know me being against homosexuals got me like -30 reps today

ReputationRep:
    Chris Gayle - da man.

ReputationRep:
    hahahahahahahahaha -108 reps that is sick lmao, loving the 3 gems for jokes lolol

ReputationRep:
    ailaa, dhoni gaya! great fielding by MI

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Timepasser)
    ailaa, dhoni gaya! great fielding by MI
    lololololololololl

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 20, 2011
Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.