Turn on thread page Beta

Arrrgh! What is this white cottage cream under the skin of my penis??? watch

Announcements

Arrrgh! What is this white cottage cream under the skin of my penis???

ew, someone help! it stinks too!

ReputationRep:
    Thrush most likely

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like thrush

ReputationRep:
    It's probably just old ***, clean your **** more dude.

ReputationRep:
    Probably thrush, best to go to the doctor about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Arrrgh! What is this white cottage cream under the skin of my penis???

ew, someone help! it stinks too!!!
    Dude, it's probably smegma - wash your **** more thoroughly

i mean cottage cheese cream

ReputationRep:
    smegma i think, ''**** cheese'' ??...

builds up like dirt... haven't had it in years

take a shower br0

ReputationRep:
    I know this is probably a troll, but I get really pissed off when people ask this genuinely sometimes. It's something you've been taught from an early age through your family / the personal hygiene stuff in school and just general life skills. It also doesn't take a genius to realise if theres an odd smell and random stuff on your penis, and you know it isn't an STD, that you need a wash.

ReputationRep:
    Yeast infection?

ReputationRep:
    Wasn't there a thread like this a little while ago? did we decide that you need to clean your dirty ****?

ReputationRep:
    its just smegma.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    You probably just need to wash it more.

ReputationRep:
    Stop sticking yo penor in the cottage cheese then.

It's either smegma or thrush. If it's thrush the tip of your foreskin will be sore and it will smell of fish. Either way you need to wash under the foreskin.My doctor recommended me, dettol anti bacterial soap bars, which are great and they have a moisteriser so are not too harsh on the skin.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    It's either smegma or thrush. If it's thrush the tip of your foreskin will be sore and it will smell of fish. Either way you need to wash under the foreskin.My doctor recommended me, dettol anti bacterial soap bars, which are great and they have a moisteriser so are not too harsh on the skin.
    It also itches like mad and burns when you pee.

OP this kind of cheese is not the kind you want to spread on a cream cracker and is easily solved using two very basic implements.

Soap and water - use every day and it will solve the issue

ReputationRep:
    Go to somewhere like Tesco and just buy the pill for thrush and apply thrush cream throughout the day. You also need to clean it a lot more throughly and dont have sex because you can pass it on :/ the pill is about £5,£6 and the cream is around £4?
    Hope it clears up soon cos its not very nice
    xx

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 19, 2011
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.