This discussion is closed.
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
what about vienna or curryadd, i thought you had to be british to be PM (and isn't bigcnee from the RoI?)
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Also, i want to be the first person to drop out of this race. i would hate to be a politician.
Xenon
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ShOcKzZ)
whats ollie doing there.
He represents the mods, who have the power!
Mr White
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by elpaw)
what about vienna or curryadd, i thought you had to be british to be PM (and isn't bigcnee from the RoI?)
Yes, and we all know that foreign = evil (thanks to the Daily Mail for that one).
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by elpaw)
Also, i want to be the first person to drop out of this race. i would hate to be a politician.
ill take yours

free alcohol to all if i win
Sire
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by elpaw)
I just put curry on there for some diversity. Wasn't really thinking of nationality. I could be PM. Australia does have one after all hehe And apparently an Australian is allowed into British politics as a member of a Commonwealth country I can't edit the poll though. Unless a mod wishes to do Mr White's suggestion. Though, why me Mr White?
LPK
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
He represents the mods, who have the power!
he could edit this poll so he has more votes
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Mr White)
Yes, and we all know that foreign = evil (thanks to the Daily Mail for that one).
You forgot to add "= high house prices", bloody one-record Mail...
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
I just put curry on there for some diversity. Wasn't really thinking of nationality. I could be PM. Australia does have one after all hehe And apparently an Australian is allowed into British politics as a member of a Commonwealth country I can't edit the poll though. Unless a mod wishes to do Mr White's suggestion. Though, why me Mr White?
Well, I thought that anyone with an interest in politics should be included, rather than CurryADD or someone equally oblivious.
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ZJuwelH)
You forgot to add "= high house prices", bloody one-record Mail...
And "= every possible problem affecting British culture".

By the way, did you quote me in your signature (one of the listed quotes bears a striking similarity to something that I've said)?
LH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
Why me? As for edders, I was going to put him and Lord Huntroyde on, but they seemed obvious choices So I kind of neglected to do so. Can you edit polls by any chance?
At least you thought of us, I thought we had been disregarded over CurryADD and Enscopier (whoever that is).
Sire
Rep:
?

By the way, did you quote me in your signature (one of the listed quotes bears a striking similarity to something that I've said)?
It was the last one if I'm not mistaken. *watches whitey take a double take at Sires attention span*
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago

Yes I did, don't worry you'll get more public credit in a couple of days when the purpose of the quotes is made clear.
Sire
Rep:
?
(Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
At least you thought of us, I thought we had been disregarded over CurryADD and Enscopier (whoever that is).
Of course I thought of ya though the poll really does seem controversial based on the members on it. Interesting
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
3 votes for me! *prepares for the revolution* I voted for Vienna, I suppose that this country needs a strong leader.
Sire
Rep:
?
Yes I did, don't worry you'll get more public credit in a couple of days when the purpose of the quotes is made clear.
nooooooooo I won't be here. please pm me
LPK
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
thats if it does
Bigcnee
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
As my first act, I would abolish all Tax and increase public spending.
LPK
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
nooooooooo I won't be here. please pm me
why wont you be here
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I see. Well, I'm just glad that my enormous ego is finally being satisfied.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (102)
24%
No (323)
76%

Watched Threads