This discussion is closed.
serendipity
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by ShOcKzZ)
hmm, the poll is not how i expected it to be..
ditto! I'd vote for myself, except i seem to have been omitted from the list... :eek:
Mr White
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I think that the poll is pretty conclusive...
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by serendipity)
ditto! I'd vote for myself, except i seem to have been omitted from the list... :eek:
Making you PM would be like giving power to Mr Blobby.
happysunshine
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Mr White)
And what would you do for our country, Mr White?
LH
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
That two thirds of the voters don't want you to be PM?
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
And what if Vienna and elpaw formd a coalition?
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by happysunshine)
And what would you do for our country, Mr White?
Well, I would remove all benefits for the unemployed (those lazy *******s have stolen tax-payers money for long enough {this doesn't include those who are disabled or can't work}). Secondly, cigarettes, alcohol and drugs would be banned completely, and rather ingeniously (if I do say so myself) I have come up with a way of profiting out of the situation. Quite simply, all confiscated drugs, etc. would not just be 'disposed of', as is currently done, but rather collected together and sold back to the international drug barons - at a huge profit.

The main priority of the country would be on scientific advancement / research and education. I would make it my goal to remove the 'yob culture' in it's entirety and turn Britain into a civilised place.

Britain currently spends millions of pounds (if not billions) on defence and maintaining an army. I would completely remove all of this spending and abolish the army, navy, air force, etc. The excess money that my policies accumulate would be invested entirely into science. All restricitons on scientific advancement due to 'morality issues' would be removed, and research into genetics and cloning would be given priority.

With the removal of all defence, you may think that Britain would be incapable of being secure against other hostile countries. What if Switzerland suddenly decided to make a land-grab? In order to ensure the security of the nation, complete allegiance to a superpower would be declared, and, in exchange for the sharing of our scientific advancements (which, with the huge funding it's given, would be very significant), would protect us.

Oh, and I'd also ban the BNP.

That, quite simply, if my plan summed up.
elpaw
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
speech! speach! speech! .....

my speach: vote for someone else, as if i'm elected ill step down straight away.

(ps the reason why ive written speech and speach is that ive forgotten the real spelling)
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Well, I would remove all benefits for the unemployed (those lazy *******s have stolen tax-payers money for long enough {this doesn't include those who are disabled or can't work}). Secondly, cigarettes, alcohol and drugs would be banned completely, and rather ingeniously (if I do say so myself) I have come up with a way of profiting out of the situation. Quite simply, all confiscated drugs, etc. would not just be 'disposed of', as is currently done, but rather collected together and sold back to the international drug barons - at a huge profit.

The main priority of the country would be on scientific advancement / research and education. I would make it my goal to remove the 'yob culture' in it's entirety and turn Britain into a civilised place.

Britain currently spends millions of pounds (if not billions) on defence and maintaining an army. I would completely remove all of this spending and abolish the army, navy, air force, etc. The excess money that my policies accumulate would be invested entirely into science. All restricitons on scientific advancement due to 'morality issues' would be removed, and research into genetics and cloning would be given priority.

With the removal of all defence, you may think that Britain would be incapable of being secure against other hostile countries. What if Switzerland suddenly decided to make a land-grab? In order to ensure the security of the nation, complete allegiance to a superpower would be declared, and, in exchange for the sharing of our scientific advancements (which, with the huge funding it's given, would be very significant), would protect us.

You could build a foot-high wall around the coast so that invaders trip over... I heard the Raving loonies had that in their manifesto.
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by ZJuwelH)
You could build a foot-high wall around the coast so that invaders trip over... I heard the Raving loonies had that in their manifesto.
Hmm... makes sense. I would, of course, ensure that all my forum-buddies were given postions of power...
happysunshine
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago

I wasn't expecting that! Very well written , meh don't agree with it all. Although getting rid of benefits sounds like an excellent idea. W should keep the **** and the alchol and keep rising those prices because then we get more money! yay! But do not take away our armies.
happysunshine
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by elpaw)
speech! speach! speech! .....

my speach: vote for someone else, as if i'm elected ill step down straight away.

(ps the reason why ive written speech and speach is that ive forgotten the real spelling)
We don't want a PM that cannot spell.
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I wasn't expecting that! Very well written , meh don't agree with it all. Although getting rid of benefits sounds like an excellent idea. W should keep the **** and the alchol and keep rising those prices because then we get more money! yay! But do not take away our armies.
It's my master plan.
happysunshine
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
It's my master plan.
And which party do you support/belong to?
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Conservatives are my favourite (of the current parties), but my own party will be better - The British Intellectual Dominance Party (BIDP).
LH
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Let's not get into the party thing again.
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
Took the words right off my fingers.
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Sorry, we just love to party.
happysunshine
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
:mad: I were only asking, I do not intend to argue with what he says.
happysunshine
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by ZJuwelH)
Took the words right off my fingers.
It was just a question, I was interested what party his views were based on.

*I'll shut my mouth*
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What would make a great online university open day?

Virtual campus tour (66)
19.13%
Virtual accommodation tour (51)
14.78%
Find out about sports clubs, societies and facilities (17)
4.93%
Video content about the local area (3)
0.87%
Webinars with lecturers (11)
3.19%
Taster lectures or seminars (72)
20.87%
Speak to current students studying my course (80)
23.19%
Speak to current students about the uni in general (13)
3.77%
Fun online activities or experiences (12)
3.48%
Connecting with careers services or employers (8)
2.32%
Info about student wellbeing and support services (6)
1.74%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (6)
1.74%

Watched Threads