Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Red. Some psychedelics are said to have an effect similar to taking the so-called 'red pill'.

But yeah, I think the red.

ReputationRep:
    Blue

ReputationRep:
    People strive for the truth, but if they ever got exposed to the grim reality, im sure anyone would agree that ignorance is bliss.

ReputationRep:
    Besides, did you notice how everyone who took the red pill got to play with some seriously awesome looking stuff? I didn't see that many blue-pill-ers with heavy kit like that lol.

ReputationRep:
    Blue!

ReputationRep:
    First one blue, second one blue. For the former, life is worth living because you are learning. If you simply know everything, what is there to live for? I'm not the type of person to go to school for a good paying job or to spend money on things that will be useless after a few months, I love to learn. Taking a shortcut would just ruin the fun of life :/

I could care less about the Illuminati.

ReputationRep:
    both. pillspillspills

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.