Turn on thread page Beta

Let's say we deport all the immigrants...what then? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ich Dien)
    If England is a dying land then why are polish people coming here for work oppertunities?

poland was under communist occupation from 1945 to 1989. britain might be declining, but poland was already in the sewer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humanrights)
    so, its a normal state then? self flagellation is not a national past time?...thats a good thing.

i agree that china will be number one. but china is also mono racial and mono cultural-- a stable 90% han chinese population that is nationalistic.

as for india,. its growing simply because of its population mass and not because of any real expansion. but, although it is largely mono racial, its is ethnically divided. its never going to be a as stable and as powerful as china.

It's not monoracial.

At least that what they say with their Brahmins and dravids and dalits and what the F else.

They speak 20 different languages

ReputationRep:
    Well, Birmingham is gonna need some taxi drivers...

But in all seriousness, this country can't do without the immigrant population. Fact of the matter is that a lot of them (with a huge sweeping generalisation) are prepared to work a lot harder than a lot of English people are..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Txi)
    It's not monoracial.

At least that what they say with their Brahmins and dravids and dalits and what the F else.

They speak 20 different languages

it is largely mono racial. but it has about 2000 ethnic groups.

chaos. lol

ReputationRep:
    but....
    where will i get my chips

ReputationRep:
    i don't think mass immigration and multiculturalism were the causes, they were simply symptoms of decay. declining empires and cultures and always overrun by alien cultures.
    But Japan is about to crash and burn - this is well known. You thought Greece was in the ****? Japan is like the lung cancer patient who is given 6 months to live if they stop smoking, but chooses to continue smoking so as to make life more comfortable, at greater expense to their lifespan.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HJV)
    I think it's in order to go back to the Norman invasion and the Viking raids. Get rid of everyone with "Lloyd" or "Anderson" as their surname because they obviously have Norman and Viking relatives.

Oh and the Queen, she's got a German grandmother.
    Let's not get into this trap. The people here of Roman, Saxon, Viking and Norman descent are the result of INVASION, not immigration. There was no such thing as the 'United Kingdom' back then, in fact England itself was nothing like it is today. The thing is that these invasions were people from Northern Europe, whose culture and way of life were very similar to ours - the problem is arising particularly, but not limited to, Islamic immigration.

The argument typically means anyone who entered the country after 1948, when the British Nationality Act was passed.

ReputationRep:

i agree that china will be number one. but china is also mono racial and mono cultural-- a stable 90% han chinese population that is nationalistic.
    It really, really isn't.

Modern China was founded on the principle of the 5 Chinese races being united. (This even includes Muslims!!! :eek: )

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Races_Under_One_Union

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A Mysterious Lord)
    Let's not get into this trap. The people here of Roman, Saxon, Viking and Norman descent are the result of INVASION, not immigration. There was no such thing as the 'United Kingdom' back then, in fact England itself was nothing like it is today. The thing is that these invasions were people from Northern Europe, whose culture and way of life were very similar to ours - the problem is arising particularly, but not limited to, Islamic immigration.

The argument typically means anyone who entered the country after 1948, when the British Nationality Act was passed.
    :rofl:

Similar to who? Roman, Saxon, Norman and Viking culture wasn't very similar to that of the Britons they conquered at all, given that these Britons were the Celts, Picts and then the aforementioned, previous conquerors/invaders... who came hundreds of years apart :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Isn't the underlying tone of this thread the exploration of some small minded people's fantasy of an all-white Britain? (And some chinese nationalist guy.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Barden)
    :rofl:

Similar to who? Roman, Saxon, Norman and Viking culture wasn't very similar to that of the Britons they conquered at all, given that these Britons were the Celts, Picts and then the aforementioned, previous conquerors/invaders... :rolleyes:
    Sorry, I was paraphrasing a quote I heard once, I hoped it'd make more sense.

However, comparing modern day immigration to the ancient conquests is like comparing a TV programme to a carving on a cave wall, there really is no comparison.

ReputationRep:
    japanese average GDP is higher than uk. so technically the quality of life is better.

but its a question of direction. britain, america and the western world as a whole has lost power since it embarked on mass immigration and multiculturalism.

i don't think mass immigration and multiculturalism were the causes, they were simply symptoms of decay. declining empires and cultures and always overrun by alien cultures.
    GDP per capita is higher in the UK. At least get your facts right.
    America's always been a country of immigrants, be it Italians and Eastern Europeans in New York or Hispanics in California. There never has been this massive drive of "alien cultures" that you are so incensed about. Lets face the elephant in the room shall we, its not immigration you are so annoyed about, its race. Your little mind cannot compute the fact that somehow someone with even slightly darker skin could actually do well in the UK. I am willing to bet you aren't so worried about Eastern European immigration.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Txi)
    hahahahaha !

Don't lump China in with Yindia.

We are THE #2 economy in the world MF.

India has 11% inflation for F's sake.

Not even in the same league.

We don't know, we don't know you and we don't need your fake cheerleading.

Get that through your thick skull
    China's got empty property blocks and political stability built on a bubble. Also, you may not know anyone, but your political leaders are making all the efforts they can to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ish90an)
    China's got empty property blocks and political stability built on a bubble. Also, you may not know anyone, but your political leaders are making all the efforts they can to.

So why you cheering China 2 posts ago if you hint that it's not that good.

Are you a hypocritical Dalit ?

Anyhow, it's Better than Yindai anyday with their real -ve GDP and world record of AIDs victims

ReputationRep:
    It really, really isn't.

Modern China was founded on the principle of the 5 Chinese races being united. (This even includes Muslims!!! :eek: )

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Races_Under_One_Union

That's commie hype to placate the non Hans.

China is 1.1 Billion Han at least, trust me on this I am one of them and no I don't live in UK.

ReputationRep:
    then we party hard. and think of ways living just by ourselves.

I actually, can't think of when it was great without going to colonize, invade, rob other country's or letting in immigrants, in history for europeans.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Txi)
    That's commie hype to placate the non Hans.

China is 1.1 Billion Han at least, trust me on this I am one of them and no I don't live in UK.
    How is it commie hype? It predates communism :confused:

ReputationRep:
    How is it commie hype? It predates communism :confused:
    Ok nationalistic hype

China still 1.1 Billion Han

ReputationRep:
    so i am a factually wrong? how so?
    The US is the largest economy in the world :fyi:

And I dare say you know that most Americans are descended from 19th or 20th century immigrants right? :teehee:

Nob.

ReputationRep:
    Crash of property value in London.

Loss of oligarchs who boosted house prices ridiculously in London

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.