Turn on thread page Beta

Let's say we deport all the immigrants...what then? watch

ReputationRep:
    So, deport me then?

I'm classed as an immigrant even though I was born in Devon! I moved back recently from Singapore / Turkey and US.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack-)
    We scratch our heads, wondering why the bin-men haven't been...
    Where are you from? Most bin men I've seen around in different areas probably aren't even immigrants....

ReputationRep:
    stay in SG, they love UK rejects like you. haha

ReputationRep:
    This country would be in bad shape... And I don't think many people would be happy at all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humanrights)
    i suppose it would be like a drug addict going cold turkey.

japan is a better society than britain-- more wealthy, less crime, more modern, more industry and it does not rely on immigration like britain does.

so the fact the britain does rely on immigration shows just how weak and addicted britain is as a nation.

mass immigration to britain is like crack cocaine to to crack head.
    Have you actually looked at Japan properly ? its national debt is absolutely massive and it dosent rely on immigration simply because it dosent need it to run its economy. Secondly, the japanese language is not as universal as those of the western countries, so its not an immigrants 'ideal' relocation area.

people often ask why immigration is usually 'targeted' at western nations- well the simple reason is because english and european languages tend to be more universal, in particular, English (which is spoken by a fair % of Indians, Pakistanis etc). Japanese isnt. That said, there are immigrants in Japan for sure- its just that due to a culture system in japan, their incomes as well as their ethnicity (particularly for chinese) means they get treated like **** and get relatively little if any support from the welfare state.

I have a fair level of experience with Japan, as I can speak Japanese fairly well and visited several times- Most of it is definintely not like Tokyo or Kyoto, a lot of japan is not industrialised and much of its gradeur is built on masses of debt- so please stop equating its 'success' to its lack of brown people. thnx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack-)
    We scratch our heads, wondering why the bin-men haven't been...
    Most bin men are white!
    Lot of Doctors are Asians.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Steevee)
    I understand the role they play. But I think that is hyperbole. Yes we would face harsh consequences, but to say we'll go into a depression, let alone the worst the world has ever seen, well do you not think that's a little dramatic?
    Yes, If they all disappeared overnight there would be a massive depression. And very likely social chaos and disorder leading to further disruption in the economy. Just think about it. Millions of participants of the labour force vanishing overnight. Production would fall at an unthinkable rate, tax revenues fall at an unthinkable rate and consumer spending would fall at an unthinkable rate. A dramatic drop in confidence would halt nearly all private investment, and many firms would go out of business as they wouldn't be able to function without their workers (or get business from other firms who relied heavily on migrant workforces). The stock market would collapse as financial speculators would withdraw their funds from the UK as fast as possible to avoid any losses, and this would create a positive feedback loop of self-fulfilling panic and withdrawal, creating a financial economic meltdown (like the East Asian financial crisis of 1997 but 1000 times worse).

ReputationRep:
    Well, this isnt a 'novel' concept- in fact, deporting 'all the immigrants' was the reason my parents came to England from Uganda.

see, the western-supported dictator Amin, used the asians who basically supported the private sector of the economy, in order to fund his lavish lifestyle, until he started becoming very unpopular, particularly by unemployed africans. So, Amin thought if he deported the asians, the africans could get all their jobs and become really happy.

the reality never really turned out that way, the economy plummetted massively and the private sector is now being bought up again by the Indians and the Chinese.

What people tend to forget is that much of the private sector in britain is run by immigrants- if you deport them all, your economy falls massively, unemployment shoots up and eventually you will have noone else to blame.

but way to go for populism, right ?

ReputationRep:
    If the immigrants leave then watch the NHS collapse.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humanrights)
    i suppose it would be like a drug addict going cold turkey.

japan is a better society than britain-- more wealthy, less crime, more modern, more industry and it does not rely on immigration like britain does.

so the fact the britain does rely on immigration shows just how weak and addicted britain is as a nation.

mass immigration to britain is like crack cocaine to to crack head.
    Japan's economic growth rate is falling and falling, and is likely to go negative in the near future. This is a result of an ageing population and a shrinking of the labour force, and the overall reason is a lack of immigration into the country to prop up the labour force. Sustainable immigration is necessary for sustainable economic growth. Japan didn't follow this rule and now it's going to feel the consequences. Not to mention the massive pensions that will bankrupt the government and place a heavy burden on the younger generations.

ReputationRep:
    1 major difference the pariahs forgot.

japan has the world's #2 largest FX reserves, it can hold out forever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Txi)
    well tough cause it's true !

China has been a 1st world power 3 times previous to this, you dumb monkey.

And it's the ONLY ancient civilization to remain unchanged since day 1.
    3 times previous to this? well, review your world history you dumb doggie. China has been one of the first civilizations you dumb ******. And while it's true that China has been a first world power, it can be dated back to 200+ BC with the Quin dynasty, not 3 times previous to 70 years ago. And who do you think built the great wall, moron?

What I was talking about is the 2nd world war Japanese occupation of China...

ReputationRep:
    A lot of rubbish talked here. What we have in the UK is MASS IMMIGRATION - immigration which is harmful to ordinary British people, of all ethic backgrounds, rather than beneficial. We face unlimited massive demand over everything from the welfare state and social housing to prison places. All of this shows up as massive costs in government spending.

So all of this is being cut savagely - including for British people. Basically its all going to go if you look at the direction of the law changes (localism bill, Universal welfare benefit etc..).

What I find funny is that when I left University I left with hardly any debt, I could afford to get a house and form a family. I had a welfare system for any relationship breakdown so I didn't sleep on the street, or unemployment spells. THERE IS NO CHANCE FOR MOST STUDENTS NOW. I SEE ALL THE MARCHES AGAINST THE CUTS ON THE 'RIGHT ON' FANTASY THAT MORE MONEY CAN BE PRINTED OR MORE TAXES RAISED TO FUND THIS OR THAT FROM FACING THE AXE ...ORGANISED BY UNITE etc... BUT THERE ARE NO MARCHES TO STOP STUDENTS FACING A WORSE FUTURE THAN THEIR PARENTS CAUSED BY MASS IMMIGRATION.

I have met students with £40,000 of debt hanging around their necks forever, no chance of getting onto the housing market in their lives, and near zero chance to enjoy - ENJOY - a family life and some form of independence of their own without hovering over a precipice of debt, often jobless, with a inappropriate degree and now facing a disappearing welfare system under them.

Students today are facing a far worse life than their parents generation ever had. And the prinicple reason why most students have no chance of doing any of that is the demands of unlimited, mass immigration as supported by the LibDems and Labour.
    It has changed everything from house prices to the labour markets to welfare and the high taxes I pay for the worse.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OdinsThunder)
    Only non-whites and self-hating whites come out with nonsense like this.

We don't need you, we don't like you and we don't want you. We don't need you lecturing to us either. If our economy fails because you're not here, then so be it.

Go away and leave us alone.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-11683537
    "We"? You mean a few 100 BNP and EDL morons? Because businesses, industry, universities and people who have more than 2 brain cells seem to think different. Face it, if there was any public will against all non-EU immigrants, your BNP and EDL pals would have more than a few football hooligans as their members and actually be in some position of power instead of the minority fringe group they are.

ReputationRep:
    Everyone dies because all the doctors have gone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ish90an)
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-11683537
    "We"? You mean a few 100 BNP and EDL morons? Because businesses, industry, universities and people who have more than 2 brain cells seem to think different. Face it, if there was any public will against all non-EU immigrants, your BNP and EDL pals would have more than a few football hooligans as their members and actually be in some position of power instead of the minority fringe group they are.
    lol, what the hell business of yours what happens in my country????

ReputationRep:
    lol, what the hell business of yours what happens in my country????
    You are in D&D, if you don't want people responding to your moronic statements don't post them here and stick to Stormfront.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ish90an)
    You are in D&D, if you don't want people responding to your moronic statements don't post them here and stick to Stormfront.
    Go take a dive in the Ganges and swim with the rotting corpses swine.

ReputationRep:
    Go take a dive in the Ganges and swim with the rotting corpses swine.
    ....Burials in the ganges involve cremation, not rotting corpses.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phantom_X)
    ....Burials in the ganges involve cremation, not rotting corpses.
    Thats certainly not the impression I got, when I was directed to someones blog after they had been to India recently. Looked like run-off from a human abattoir. People were bathing, and bloated corpses were floating by closely in full view. Putrid.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.