Turn on thread page Beta

How to put predicted grade from distance learning on ucas form? watch

ReputationRep:
    Next year i am doing A2 at my local college and Fast track A level from distance learning. I might be using NEC or ODL. My question Do NEC or ODL supply predicted grades? if so how do I put Predicted grade from distance learning on my ucas form? should i tell my local college tutor that i am predicting A in distance learning course or how does this work??? anyone knows?

ReputationRep:
    Yes, as long as you have submitted sufficient assignments to your tutor they will be able to provide a predicted grade.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jackel)
    Yes, as long as you have submitted sufficient assignments to your tutor they will be able to provide a predicted grade.
    i never have done distance learning, so you mean we will have assignment and test from the tutor online

ReputationRep:
    Yes, you will have assignments to complete. Depending on subject you may have coursework too.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.