Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Britain's Got Talent 2011 watch

• View Poll Results: Who do you want to win?
    Ronan Parke (Singer)
    11.63%
    Paul Gbegbaje (Pianist)
    3.72%
    New Bounce (Singers)
    2.79%
    Jean Martyn (Organist)
    6.51%
    Les Gibson (Impressionist)
    14.88%
    James Hobley (Dancer)
    4.19%
    Jai McDowall (Singer)
    9.77%
    Steven Hall (Comedy Dancer)
    5.58%
    Razy Gogonea (Breakdancer)
    30.70%
    Michael Collings (Singer/Guitarist)
    10.23%

ReputationRep:
    Les just recycled his audition's impressions. Makes me think he doesn't have too much else in the bag. Abyss are very average. Top 3 should be James, bell people and Circus of Horrors.

ReputationRep:
    James Les and Abyss for me

(Original post by House MD)
    :yep: Hopefully they get the most votes.

Totally agree, and this year probably won't be any different - which is why Jay might also be in the top three. Guess we'll have to see...
    Haha I should have added - in no particular order :tongue: lol but those are my three favs.

This year I reckon is the worse; I am actually bored of it, but I have it on in the background, whilst I am busy writing emails and etc. David, Amanda and Michael have found nothing but rubbish this year, ok not rubbish overall but none of the acts make me go WOW. The top 3 I selected this evening, are by far the best tonight. But out of them and those already into the final, im still left reeling with nobody is outstanding.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DancinBallerina)
    But out of them and those already into the final, im still left reeling with nobody is outstanding.
    I thought Ronan Parke was pretty outstanding to be honest..... But none of the others seem to match up to him - I think he'll win overall.....

(Original post by neillya1)
    I thought Ronan Parke was pretty outstanding to be honest..... But none of the others seem to match up to him - I think he'll win overall.....
    He's boring; wait til his voice breaks = singing over! Remember the first series with that Andrew boy? Opera singer? shortly after the show, he made an album, and then boom, voice broke! Yes I know Ronan and Andrew are 2 diff. singing styles, but once the voice goes, finished!
    • PS Reviewer
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Study Helper
    (Original post by MissLightyear)
    Right, see you all after Corrie
    Speak for yourself!

I'm off to throw golf balls around with the cat in the garden :dance:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kidms001)
    Speak for yourself!

I'm off to throw golf balls around with the cat in the garden :dance:
    wow that sounds ... erm, exciting ...

enjoy
    • PS Reviewer
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Study Helper
    (Original post by MissLightyear)
    wow that sounds ... erm, exciting ...

enjoy
    Trust me, it spices up the watering the garden chore

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DancinBallerina)
    He's boring; wait til his voice breaks = singing over! Remember the first series with that Andrew boy? Opera singer? shortly after the show, he made an album, and then boom, voice broke! Yes I know Ronan and Andrew are 2 diff. singing styles, but once the voice goes, finished!
    I don't agree - I think because his style is so different he'll still be good. I reckon he could have a Michael Bublé-esque voice :yes:

ReputationRep:
    James and Les! James and Les!

Abyss, I think, will get a fair amount of votes even though... I mean no offence, but they weren't that good. They were just flashy.

EDIT: I think Ronan's very good.

(Original post by neillya1)
    I don't agree - I think because his style is so different he'll still be good. I reckon he could have a Michael Bublé-esque voice :yes:
    Ah well your opinion, which I respect.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kidms001)
    Trust me, it spices up the watering the garden chore
    I suppose when you put it that way its not too bad.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Results time

That was a wonderful laugh Dec, well done for ruining the tension thingy.

ReputationRep:
    :hi:

ReputationRep:
    I think everyone forgot to come back :erm:

ReputationRep:
    Les and James to go through. It has been better tonight after the farce of Semi Final 2.

ReputationRep:
    Give poor old Ronan a break, he is 12 years old forgoodness sake. The guy is talented, singing the Adele song beautifully. He also comes across as very well educated, well mannered and quite posh.

Ronan is nothing like Justin Bieber. Do all child acts get compared to Bieber? Most of them are much better than the older contestants anyway. Look at that autistic dancer.

ReputationRep:
    Oh go away Avril...

ReputationRep:
    I'm listening to Requiem for a Dream, beats Avril Lavigne any day

ReputationRep:
    Avril :yucky: Can't stand her.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.