Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Britain's Got Talent 2011 Watch

• View Poll Results: Who do you want to win?
    Ronan Parke (Singer)
    11.63%
    Paul Gbegbaje (Pianist)
    3.72%
    New Bounce (Singers)
    2.79%
    Jean Martyn (Organist)
    6.51%
    Les Gibson (Impressionist)
    14.88%
    James Hobley (Dancer)
    4.19%
    Jai McDowall (Singer)
    9.77%
    Steven Hall (Comedy Dancer)
    5.58%
    Razy Gogonea (Breakdancer)
    30.70%
    Michael Collings (Singer/Guitarist)
    10.23%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by secretmessages)
    Top 3... Out of the Blue, Steven Hall, and Jessica (because the show is a fix and Simon needs to be put in his place).
    What?!? Jai too..
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by neillya1)
    :naughty:

Out of the Blue
    Jai McDowell
    Jessica

With Jessica to win :yes:

(Original post by EffKayy)
    What?!? Jai too..
    Okokok, him too, as a fourth choice :p:

ReputationRep:
    What happened with Jessica?...

ReputationRep:
    Did I miss something? At the beginning of the show, I got the impression the surprise was that Simon got rid of one of the acts and put another in its place. But that obviously didn't happen. What's the surprise???

ReputationRep:
    For me -

Steven Hall - straight through
    Edward Reid/Out Of The Blue/Jai McDowell - top 3

I think Jessica Hobson should have gone to X Factor - singers generally see BGT as easier territory than X Factor because they're up against less singers and more variety acts. Jai is borderline; I think the style of his singing makes him more of a BGT option than X Factor.
    Dance Angels - don't stand a chance, big group dance acts rarely do.
    Mexican dog thing - I love novelty acts, but if the public put these anywhere near the top 3, I will lose all faith in them.
    Can't remember if there was anyone else.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by secretmessages)
    As if they'll tell you before the results show, they want to keep their ratings as high as possible :p:

:dry: Shush you! One can hope.

ReputationRep:
    Edward, Out of the Blue and Jai McDowell ftw!

I really like Edward, so I want him to go through. I think Jai will go straight through.

ReputationRep:
    Definitely better than some of the other live shows this week

ReputationRep:
    Right. See you all in half hour, Going to nurse my poorly foot.

ReputationRep:
    I missed it all. Was the twist revealed then?!

(Original post by madders94)
    For me -

Steven Hall - straight through
    Edward Reid/Out Of The Blue/Jai McDowell - top 3

I think Jessica Hobson should have gone to X Factor - singers generally see BGT as easier territory than X Factor because they're up against less singers and more variety acts. Jai is borderline; I think the style of his singing makes him more of a BGT option than X Factor.
    Dance Angels - don't stand a chance, big group dance acts rarely do.
    Mexican dog thing - I love novelty acts, but if the public put these anywhere near the top 3, I will lose all faith in them.
    Can't remember if there was anyone else.
    Kind of agree with you on the singers front. If you put Jessica on X-Factor then Jai should be too.
    She wasn't even that good
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Ducklighter)
    :dry: Shush you! One can hope.
    :getmecoat:

(Original post by Ears)
    I missed it all. Was the twist revealed then?!
    Not yet :nah:

ReputationRep:
    Out of the Blue, Steven and Jai (I don't remember either of their surnames ). In that order :yep:

(Original post by halii_94)
    What happened with Jessica?...
    Someone butchered Beyonce's Single Ladies, completely changed the entire arrangement and it sounded ****. She was given the song to sing, and basically Simon Cowell went to town on her; the harshest comment being ''She looks huge'' in a sequin dress she wore; she did NOT look huge. Poor girl began to cry.

ReputationRep:
    Meet the elephant man on channel 4, has ALL my attention now, bgt sucked anyway -,-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stray_talk)
    Kind of agree with you on the singers front. If you put Jessica on X-Factor then Jai should be too.
    She wasn't even that good
    Jessica's far more suited to X Factor than Jai - she has the modern kind of singing voice, suited to all the crap they get them to sing on X Factor. The only person similar to Jai who has had success from X Factor is Rhydian - although, fair play, he has had a lot of success, especially here in Wales, and he's currently on tour in the musical We Will Rock You. Susan Boyle wouldn't have suited X Factor, and singers like the young Welsh man from last night and Jessica from tonight should stick to X Factor, their voices are far more suitable to that.

ReputationRep:
    If I could I would get a semi-automatic 357 Magnum and shoot Amanda in the face.

She is the single most annoying little **** on British TV at the moment.

Who is she to be judging talent :facepalm2: she thinks she's the star of the show as if she's some superstar or something irl.

Tonight is going to be close there were more than 2 acts who would be deserving finalists, will be a tough showdown.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slylee)
    Meet the elephant man on channel 4, has ALL my attention now, bgt sucked anyway -,-
    what a good show

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DancinBallerina)
    Someone butchered Beyonce's Single Ladies, completely changed the entire arrangement and it sounded ****. She was given the song to sing, and basically Simon Cowell went to town on her; the harshest comment being ''She looks huge'' in a sequin dress she wore; she did NOT look huge. Poor girl began to cry.
    I think he said she looked cute? I thought he said huge at first too, but there was no audience reaction so I guessed he said cute.

ReputationRep:
    First- Jai (he lives 7 miles from me)

Second- Edward

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.