Turn on thread page Beta

Britain's Got Talent 2011 watch

• View Poll Results: Who do you want to win?
    Ronan Parke (Singer)
    11.63%
    Paul Gbegbaje (Pianist)
    3.72%
    New Bounce (Singers)
    2.79%
    Jean Martyn (Organist)
    6.51%
    Les Gibson (Impressionist)
    14.88%
    James Hobley (Dancer)
    4.19%
    Jai McDowall (Singer)
    9.77%
    Steven Hall (Comedy Dancer)
    5.58%
    Razy Gogonea (Breakdancer)
    30.70%
    Michael Collings (Singer/Guitarist)
    10.23%

ReputationRep:
    He was good, the audience were so rude cheering as soon as he started playing though. Cheering and clapping during a performance is the most ****ing annoying thing anyone can do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baula)
    He's definitely talented but I didn't think he was amazing. He sounds like an artist already out but I can't think who it is

On a less serious note, I wanted them to put the goat guy through haha
    Well it sent me shivers down my spine when I first heard it, I thought it was that good!

And unfortunately I have no idea what you're on about! Haha I didn't watch it

ReputationRep:
    I've been listening to Tracy Chapman's "Fast Car" song ever since :p:

ReputationRep:
    He totally blew me away. Was expecting him to be awful of course. Genuinely made my day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Panda Vinnie)
    I've been listening to Tracy Chapman's "Fast Car" song ever since :p:
    That's why I liked it, I've been listening to Example's version of Fast Car loads

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rzc)
    Well it sent me shivers down my spine when I first heard it, I thought it was that good!

And unfortunately I have no idea what you're on about! Haha I didn't watch it
    Can't find it on youtube yet but there was a guy earlier in the show doing his own version of 'I Kissed a Girl" by Katy Perry.
    He changed the lyrics to "I Kissed a Goat and I liked it."
    I should hate it but it shamefully made my night lmao

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baula)
    He's definitely talented but I didn't think he was amazing. He sounds like an artist already out but I can't think who it is

On a less serious note, I wanted them to put the goat guy through haha

I have the same problem... not knowing the artist..Hmmmm :confused:

And LOL at the goat guy. Britains got courage rather than britains got talent :L

ReputationRep:
    absolutely ridiculous that that silly little child who was a 'comedian' went through, his jokes were so **** and it sounded like a laughing track was being used

his jokes were lame as hell, he just went through coz he's cute

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baula)
    Can't find it on youtube yet but there was a guy earlier in the show doing his own version of 'I Kissed a Girl" by Katy Perry.
    He changed the lyrics to "I Kissed a Goat and I liked it."
    I should hate it but it shamefully made my night lmao
    hahaha, sounds....intriguing. :bigsmile:

Share it with me if you do find it :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mowens)
    I have the same problem... not knowing the artist..Hmmmm :confused:

And LOL at the goat guy. Britains got courage rather than britains got talent :L
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gS9o1FAszdk

Well I think he reminded me of the opening to this song... but listening to them together I don't think they sound that similar. Hmm this is going to bug me :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flowermaster91)
    absolutely ridiculous that that silly little child who was a 'comedian' went through, his jokes were so **** and it sounded like a laughing track was being used

his jokes were lame as hell, he just went through coz he's cute
    TBH I would have thought it would be really mean if the audience didnt laugh or something because I think being a standup comedian is a very very tough thing to do especially if you are a kid. Can you imagine how he would feel if the room was virtually silent lol!

*God BGT is like a guilty pleasure - i only watch on youtube cos I cba with the adverts and everything also this is going to sound snobbish but I get the vibe that is something common people mostly watch, the audience all look sort of 'common'* I know thats really bad of me to say!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jabed786)
    TBH I would have thought it would be really mean if the audience didnt laugh or something because I think being a standup comedian is a very very tough thing to do especially if you are a kid. Can you imagine how he would feel if the room was virtually silent lol!

*God BGT is like a guilty pleasure - i only watch on youtube cos I cba with the adverts and everything also this is going to sound snobbish but I get the vibe that is something common people mostly watch, the audience all look sort of 'common'* I know thats really bad of me to say!
    LOL!

I still wouldve buzzed red like a ***** :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    LOL!

:p: I'm repping you purely for your inner ***** reaction!

ReputationRep:
    LOL!

Hi Simon, how is the US X Factor coming along?

ReputationRep:

Don't worry, plenty a middle-upper class demographic in there. Practically everyone with a Television watched it in Susan Boyle year.

ReputationRep:
    :p: I'm repping you purely for your inner ***** reaction!
    thank you

(Original post by morris743)
    Hi Simon, how is the US X Factor coming along?
    going along well thank you :smug:

ReputationRep:

going along well thank you :smug:
    I hope Cheryl is well. Please get her onto The X Factor. Pleaaaaaaassssssssssseeeeeeeeeee eeeeee. The Danish one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rzc)
    hahaha, sounds....intriguing. :bigsmile:

Share it with me if you do find it :cool:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRJn0RoQ1L8 xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by morris743)
    I hope Cheryl is well. Please get her onto The X Factor. Pleaaaaaaassssssssssseeeeeeeeeee eeeeee. The Danish one.
    sorry guys, we are all stuck with the annoying northerner :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    missed it... Who was the best act what did they do

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.