Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Britain's Got Talent 2011 Watch

• View Poll Results: Who do you want to win?
    Ronan Parke (Singer)
    11.63%
    Paul Gbegbaje (Pianist)
    3.72%
    New Bounce (Singers)
    2.79%
    Jean Martyn (Organist)
    6.51%
    Les Gibson (Impressionist)
    14.88%
    James Hobley (Dancer)
    4.19%
    Jai McDowall (Singer)
    9.77%
    Steven Hall (Comedy Dancer)
    5.58%
    Razy Gogonea (Breakdancer)
    30.70%
    Michael Collings (Singer/Guitarist)
    10.23%

ReputationRep:
    Get in. :adore:

Steven is through.

RESULT!

To be fair, it's about entertainment on BGT not really talent like X-Factor (supposedly). I can see Stephen's fitting in more.

ReputationRep:
    Very clever Simon! He thought well Edward doesnt have a chance in the final if he didnt get the most votes tonight. Therefore rather than put him through, he wants the show to get more controversy and publicity for the final.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Also, before I go take a breather, why would Amanda stand up for Eddie but not Steven (I don't think ) then pick Steven over him :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by secretmessages)
    Though Simon, if you want to do "what you think the public will want", why not send it to the public vote? :rolleyes:
    My thoughts exactly :rolleyes:

He just wants the money and controversy (which I guess brings more money in the end)......

ReputationRep:
    Though Simon, if you want to do "what you think the public will want", why not send it to the public vote? :rolleyes:
    hahaha so true!

(Original post by neillya1)
    My thoughts exactly :rolleyes:

He just wants the money and controversy (which I guess brings more money in the end)......
    And why are people surprised by this?
    He's a clever man.

ReputationRep:
    Out of the Blue got robbed, but from what i can see on Facebook/Twitter, alot of people didnt like them because they came from Oxford :dontknow:

But Steven deserved it more over that overly camp guy who stole his "original" idea anyway. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChildStalker69)
    How can I report this comment ? Seems rude ... If TSR gives me negative feedback, I am going to go out of my way to get others ...
    Can't tell if troll or just stupid.... :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stray_talk)
    He's a clever man.
    Clever ... Or manipulative ?

ReputationRep:
    Steven haha

Out of the blue

(Original post by Snap.Crackle.Pop.)
    If Simon wanted what the public wanted, as he said, why didn't he take it to the public vote?
    So so true.

ReputationRep:
    To be fair, it's about entertainment on BGT not really talent like X-Factor (supposedly). I can see Stephen's fitting in more.
    true, but I found Steven as entertaining as mexican mayhem... not very, meh. Fridays' semi final looks to be a lot better anyway, hope the best acts get through

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HolyFuzazzle)
    Ah right O_o that sounds a bit small-time and well, it's I dunno... It seems a bit mean to not allow him to participate cuz he doesn't live in England but blegh... Eh well he's here regardless.
    Yeah I understand what you mean! But I love him :love: I think a lot of people probably feel how you do and thus won't vote for him so, as much as I'm happy that he's being brought back, I'm not sure that he'll get through tomorrow because a lot will think that he shouldn't be on the show in the first place :dontknow: And if he's only JUST been invited back, he won't have had much time to prepare..

ReputationRep:
    LOOOOOOOOOOOL what does the blue dot next to my name mean ??? Does it mean i've been doing well ???

ReputationRep:
    I love Steven :awesome: he's brilliant! Edward should have a fantastic career though - when I'm a mum, I'm going to want a CD of popular songs with nursery rhyme lyrics so that I'm not stuck listening to Old MacDonald "the old way" :gah:

ReputationRep:
    He's a clever man.
    :yes: Can't deny that! He's also a **** though

(Original post by BenjyK)
    But Steven deserved it more over that overly camp guy who stole his "original" idea anyway. :yes:
    You do know Steven stole his audition from "Evolution of Dance" on Youtube? Hardly original....

ReputationRep:
    What do you mean?

Steven is clearly going to win this. I can see him being the best entertainment the queen has ever come across.

The guy is going to be minted with loads of boats and hoes. I can see it now.

He'll have that Edward guy being a waiter on his big massive yacht and sail off to Mexico to take that crazy ladies Chihuahua's home. Its written in the stars.

ReputationRep:
    LOOOOOOOOOOOL what does the blue dot next to my name mean ??? Does it mean i've been doing well ???
    Nope doesn't mean you've been doing well, your on 0. (neutral)

Well done mate...

Edit: just changed red, you got negged.

Clever ... Or manipulative ?
    Seems like they could be mutally exclusive where he's concerned.
    Look where it's got him though!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.