Turn on thread page Beta

Britain's Got Talent 2011 watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: Who do you want to win?
    Ronan Parke (Singer)
    11.63%
    Paul Gbegbaje (Pianist)
    3.72%
    New Bounce (Singers)
    2.79%
    Jean Martyn (Organist)
    6.51%
    Les Gibson (Impressionist)
    14.88%
    James Hobley (Dancer)
    4.19%
    Jai McDowall (Singer)
    9.77%
    Steven Hall (Comedy Dancer)
    5.58%
    Razy Gogonea (Breakdancer)
    30.70%
    Michael Collings (Singer/Guitarist)
    10.23%

• PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Hoff is being overly harsh on BGMT. Sure, he may have got it from YouTube, but there's no need for it :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    Out of the Blue :'(

At least they do tours anyway.

ReputationRep:
    There were too many decent acts tonight, it was inevitably going to be hard to pick two.

ReputationRep:
    For the rest of my life my view of the British public will be tainted by the idea that collectively they feel that Steven Hall is more talented than Out of the Blue and Three and a Half Men.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by catchmeifyoucan)
    nope doesn't mean you've been doing well, your on 0. (neutral)

well done mate...
    thanks so much [email protected]@@!!!

ReputationRep:
    Wow, kicking off on More Talent! Never seen a crowd so hostile

ReputationRep:
    Who got through?!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Yeah I understand what you mean! But I love him :love: I think a lot of people probably feel how you do and thus won't vote for him so, as much as I'm happy that he's being brought back, I'm not sure that he'll get through tomorrow because a lot will think that he shouldn't be on the show in the first place :dontknow: And if he's only JUST been invited back, he won't have had much time to prepare..
    I mean, to be honest, I didn';t care where he was from but a lot of people keep ranting about it and I see thweir point... I think he's really good though ^_^ I'll vote for him tomorrow if I think he;s the best... But I do think you're right in that people won;t vote for him because they don't think he'll be there. Which, despite everything, isn't the best reason... Ah they probably knew for a while methinks DX He's good anyhow.

ReputationRep:
    Steven Mullhorn asked Amanda and Michael if they regret putting through acts like the dogs today etc in place of people who were really great, and Amanda said yes they were wrong. Oh she really pisses me off :mad: Wasn't she using her brain in the first place?

:mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T-Toe)
    There were too many decent acts tonight, it was inevitably going to be hard to pick two.
    Are You Dizzee Blud? :hmmm:

They were all quite average in my opinion apart from Jai McDowall, which is why he went on to be the clear winner.

This was easily the least talented group of the night. Only Jai out of tonights lot had a chance in the final. NQAT!

ReputationRep:
    Also Simon said that Michael/Razy are a battle thing that the public will want to see... And Simon said he would have voted for Michael if he was a viewer at home :woo: sorry about the running commentary

(Original post by mel0n)
    Steven Mullhorn asked Amanda and Michael if they regret putting through acts like the dogs today etc in place of people who were really great, and Amanda said yes they were wrong. Oh she really pisses me off :mad: Wasn't she using her brain in the first place?

:mad:
    Because she doesn't have one.
    She's the one that keeps the stereotype alive. Brings a bad name to us blondes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by h82think)
    Who got through?!?
    Steven hall and Jai (that awesomely named singer dude)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChildStalker69)
    thanks so much [email protected]@@!!!
    Your name freaks me out. Eurgh.

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut:

http://twitter.com/#!/Amanda_Holden/...78106209898496

ReputationRep:
    i wanted out of the blue

ReputationRep:
    Looking at that wiki article someone posted, it says alot about how when an act performs affects how likely they are to go through. It always seems to be the last ones that come in the top 3 ...

ReputationRep:
    Amanda needs to be shot.

Very happy that we will see a dance-off with the french dancer. I mean how in the **** could he not have gone through and these ****ty dog acts did? :facepalm2:

Gutted for Out of the Blue, the reason they didn't get the votes is because the British public are such retards they thought of these 'Oxford boys' as the stereotype. To win this competition you have to be piss poor, dumb as ****, working in some supermarket so you get all the *******s giving the pity vote because acts 'deserve' a break.

Unfortunately talent did not shine today, but it doesn't matter because tomorrow we will see the two best acts in the whole damn competition.

Razy vs Michael = awesomeness to a whole new level!

I'm not a fan but gotta admit Jessie J's performance was outstanding, she sounded very similar to Christina Aguilera.

ReputationRep:
    Out of the blue will do well anyway I think :yes: They're better than a fixed competition

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stray_talk)
    Because she doesn't have one.
    She's the one that keeps the stereotype alive. Brings a bad name to us blondes
    She's annoying

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.