Turn on thread page Beta

Britain's Got Talent 2011 watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: Who do you want to win?
    Ronan Parke (Singer)
    11.63%
    Paul Gbegbaje (Pianist)
    3.72%
    New Bounce (Singers)
    2.79%
    Jean Martyn (Organist)
    6.51%
    Les Gibson (Impressionist)
    14.88%
    James Hobley (Dancer)
    4.19%
    Jai McDowall (Singer)
    9.77%
    Steven Hall (Comedy Dancer)
    5.58%
    Razy Gogonea (Breakdancer)
    30.70%
    Michael Collings (Singer/Guitarist)
    10.23%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AreYouDizzeeBlud_x)
    Are You Dizzee Blud? :hmmm:

They were all quite average in my opinion apart from Jai McDowall, which is why he went on to be the clear winner.

This was easily the least talented group of the night. Only Jai out of tonights lot had a chance in the final. NQAT!
    Out of the Blue, Steven, Telletubbie Guy and Jai, all deserved a place in the finals IMO. Yes Jai was clearly the most talented, but the rest were very entertaining.

In all the previous shows, there were two clear finalists.

BTW - I thought yesterday's show was god awful.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

Out of the blue and into the poo!

(Original post by neillya1)
    Out of the blue will do well anyway I think :yes: They're better than a fixed competition
    This. The boys don't need the competition, they'll probably go on to do much better things of a higher "quality" and not have their named tainted

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenomorph v2.1)
    Gutted for Out of the Blue, the reason they didn't get the votes is because the British public are such retards they thought of these 'Oxford boys' as the stereotype. To win this competition you have to be piss poor, dumb as ****, working in some supermarket so you get all the *******s giving the pity vote because acts 'deserve' a break.
    Agreed.

Someone on Twitter: "If Out Of The Blue go to Oxford, they're rich enough to not need the money anyway." :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    Aaahhh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Catchmeifyoucan)
    Your name freaks me out. Eurgh.
    Lol. me too :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Fact: Winners don't always do as well as those that dont win

Fame Academy: Lemar

X-Factor: JLS

BGT: Out Of The Blue

ReputationRep:
    Completely ignored Jessica Hobson on BGMT, hugged her and didn't let her say anything?!

Something is obviously up there, maybe she was going to spill the beans on the fixing scandal? :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lukejoshjedi)
    Lol. me too :eek:
    thanks for the rep

ReputationRep:

I love Out Of The Blue, but weren't Lemar and JLS both runners up in the final of the shows they were in :rolleyes:?

ReputationRep:
    Completely ignored Jessica Hobson on BGMT, hugged her and didn't let her say anything?!

Something is obviously up there, maybe she was going to spill the beans on the fixing scandal? :teehee:
    I totally noticed that, she looked miffed on that stage, Dec ushered her off aswell when Ant was trying to get her to talk.
    Shes probably binded by some sort of contract anyway.

ReputationRep:
    I though that the big announcement was they were going to ask Jessica back tomorrow and let her sing her own song. How wrong was I? I think that Simon should ask her to come back to be honest. Bit unfair if she was told what to sing. Oh well, looking forward to the two dancers tomorrow

ReputationRep:

More like BGT: Susan Boyle

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BenjyK)
    Shes probably binded by some sort of contract anyway.
    Wouldn't surprise me to be honest.....

Jessie J is so annoying

ReputationRep:
    I like how they quickly shunted her off without making comments about the song though, and why they chose it.

I could tell she was welling up as soon as Simon started talking. I just knew it was coming.

ReputationRep:
    I was genuinely surprised when out of the blue didn't get the most votes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    I love Out Of The Blue, but weren't Lemar and JLS both runners up in the final of the shows they were in :rolleyes:?
    Yes, Lemar 3rd, JLS 2nd. However, Out Of The Blue now have more exposure and all it takes is for them to approach the right company to strike a deal and that will set the ball rolling.

Look at the woman from Lady Antebellum (Hilary), she got rejected on American Idol and then went on to win Grammy's I love that band.

ReputationRep:
    Kerry Katona on BGMT :facepalm: She's so useless.

At least Scott Mills is on there :love:

ReputationRep:
    Wouldn't surprise me to be honest.....

Jessie J is so annoying
    Noooo, i find her hilarious, probably because we're from the same area

ReputationRep:
    Yes, Lemar 3rd, JLS 2nd. However, Out Of The Blue now have more exposure and all it takes is for them to approach the right company to strike a deal and that will set the ball rolling.

Look at the woman from Lady Antebellum (Hilary), she got rejected on American Idol and then went on to win Grammy's I love that band.
    I didn't think out of the blue where that great tbh..

btw is that the militant black guy from balls of steel in ur pic? Loved that show lol wish they made more

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.