Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Britain's Got Talent 2011 watch

• View Poll Results: Who do you want to win?
    Ronan Parke (Singer)
    11.63%
    Paul Gbegbaje (Pianist)
    3.72%
    New Bounce (Singers)
    2.79%
    Jean Martyn (Organist)
    6.51%
    Les Gibson (Impressionist)
    14.88%
    James Hobley (Dancer)
    4.19%
    Jai McDowall (Singer)
    9.77%
    Steven Hall (Comedy Dancer)
    5.58%
    Razy Gogonea (Breakdancer)
    30.70%
    Michael Collings (Singer/Guitarist)
    10.23%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flowermaster91)
    sorry guys, we are all stuck with the annoying northerner :pierre:
    Lmao! Don't associate the North with her! What have they done to you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flowermaster91)
    sorry guys, we are all stuck with the annoying northerner :pierre:
    Yay!! simon come back to bgt i dont like that weird big hair guy, i miss you....

ReputationRep:
    haha brill :cool:

I may start watching it if there are nutjobs like that on there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rzc)
    haha brill :cool:

I may start watching it if there are nutjobs like that on there
    You may like this dude then
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYiA-q8enk8

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mowens)
    that. was. amazing!

haha that actually bought a smile to my face

thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Haaaaaaaaaaahahaha amazing I love him

ReputationRep:
    IAnd LOL at the goat guy. Britains got courage rather than britains got talent :L
    LOOL. So true!!

ReputationRep:
    it's mean like 6ish hours and there's already a thread for michael?

Only on TSR!

ReputationRep:
    Michael Collings was absolutely brilliant, I love his voice! If he chooses the right songs I can see him going all the way

ReputationRep:
    With Gay and Alan, any other song would have got them 3 nos tbh. There's something about that song that makes everyone join hands and think 'wow'.

No disrespect to them- excellent choice of song, but in all honesty, Michael Collins should have rounded off that show.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baula)
    He's definitely talented but I didn't think he was amazing. He sounds like an artist already out but I can't think who it is

On a less serious note, I wanted them to put the goat guy through haha
    James Morrison?

ReputationRep:
    I don't actually watch this, but was subjected to it in the front room after it was on and I couldn't be bothered to move.

Not as bad as I thought, but some things just made me cringe. Although Steven Hall was actually not that bad, it's the kind of thing I can see myself doing in, like, 30 years. I like big butts and I cannot lie. :music:

Michael McIntyre adds more to why I don't want to watch it, cannot stand him. :nothing: Stupid wobbly fringe.

Eyeball popping was pretty ew, but wonderful at the same time. I wonder if a white man could do that.

ReputationRep:
    The dude who did the medley of dancing, what could he possibly cover next :eek:

Eye popping guy was :afraid: but I like McIntyre's comments :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    http://uk.tv.yahoo.com/16042011/19/k...lent-show.html

ReputationRep:
    I guess it's a tragic thing to happen but I don't think it's important for websites/news sites to make a deal of it :dontknow: Unless she was coming on a show in part to see if anyone would recognise her as their actual daughter then.. I dunno.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    I guess it's a tragic thing to happen but I don't think it's important for websites/news sites to make a deal of it :dontknow: Unless she was coming on a show in part to see if anyone would recognise her as their actual daughter then.. I dunno.
    I don't know but this story just reminds me of slumdog millionaire :lolwut:

you know how he goes on who wants to be a millionaire so that latika has a chance to know where he is...

so she can find him...

And how this girl showed herself on the TV...

Knowing she was kidnapped at an early age..

Perhaps her mother would see her after 21 years...

NAH ..

nothing like slumdog. :sad:

I do hate it when the press just expose the whole life story like that though...

It's so inappropriate, all the viewers need to see is whether she's a good candidate in BGT. I mean to her, the kidnap, doesn't seem like a big deal anyway, from the way she's put it. :sadnod: Anyways the press talks rubbish all the time so meh.

ReputationRep:
    As much as i like michael collins, his "story" is similar to too many before him. A male susan boyle perhaps?! All the audience has judged him ,which makes his voice extra special. He is amazing I'm not doubting that I'm just bored of these backgrounds.
    It is the royal VARIETY. There'd be loads of amazing singers there already, so he'd just be an addition.
    However Steven Hall now thats Variety!! Surely the queen would appreciate him, well I definitely do :L so at the moment for me its Steven Hall FTW
    Anyone else agree?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loling909)
    I do hate it when the press just expose the whole life story like that though...

It's so inappropriate, all the viewers need to see is whether she's a good candidate in BGT. I mean to her, the kidnap, doesn't seem like a big deal anyway, from the way she's put it. :sadnod: Anyways the press talks rubbish all the time so meh.
    Totally agree .

Its Britains Got Talent not Britain Has Sympathy or Britain Has a Dodgey Background.......... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    However Steven Hall now thats Variety!! Surely the queen would appreciate him, well I definitely do :L so at the moment for me its Steven Hall FTW
    Anyone else agree?
    He just copied Judson Laipply's Evolution of Dance, more or less.

I'm surprised none of the judges had seen Judson's youtube video.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PhoenixFortune)
    He just copied Judson Laipply's Evolution of Dance, more or less.

I'm surprised none of the judges had seen Judson's youtube video.
    To be fair I'd never seen that before....

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.