Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Britain's Got Talent 2011 watch

• View Poll Results: Who do you want to win?
    Ronan Parke (Singer)
    11.63%
    Paul Gbegbaje (Pianist)
    3.72%
    New Bounce (Singers)
    2.79%
    Jean Martyn (Organist)
    6.51%
    Les Gibson (Impressionist)
    14.88%
    James Hobley (Dancer)
    4.19%
    Jai McDowall (Singer)
    9.77%
    Steven Hall (Comedy Dancer)
    5.58%
    Razy Gogonea (Breakdancer)
    30.70%
    Michael Collings (Singer/Guitarist)
    10.23%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KelZee)
    I'm not gonna answer the poll because I genuinely don't want any of them to win.

This year has been terrible and I think BGT has run its course now.
    Yes!!! Thank you very much!!! Someone actually appreciates how terrible the 'talent' on display is.

The show has always been of a very low standard, but this year just takes the piss.

I thought michael moral (french dude) was a fantastic dancer, the best by far this year, and he didn't make it. And that fat guitar guy with the awful voice made it through. Shambles.

ReputationRep:
    I just realised that I'm gonna miss the finals because I'm flying out to the states today 3 :eek:
    Maybe CNN will broadcast who wins. Hmm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClaireHogben)
    my friend leads ootb and i'm absolutely gutted they didn't get through
    look at these videos! they are so much better than most of the finalists
    http://telewatcher.com/reality/out-o...t-talent-2011/
    They are amazing :awesome: They're one of my favourite acts :cry2:
    :mad2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daniel-Ballingall)
    I just realised that I'm gonna miss the finals because I'm flying out to the states today 3 :eek:
    Maybe CNN will broadcast who wins. Hmm
    Spoiler:
    Show

Off-topic but I love your sig :grin: everlasting love

(Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    I want Les Gibson to win (love really good impressionists and he's one of them).
    With you on this. And for the fact he's not a singer, he's not a dancer and he's not a dog act :grin:

ReputationRep:
    Anyone but New Bounce please. They just annoy me so much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClaireHogben)
    my friend leads ootb and i'm absolutely gutted they didn't get through
    look at these videos! they are so much better than most of the finalists
    http://telewatcher.com/reality/out-o...t-talent-2011/
    The lead singer for the auditions wasn't in the semi finals was he?

ReputationRep:
    It`s so sad that the celtic Colleens aren`t in the final :-(
    But to be honest, I don`t really like Ronan. Sure, he`s cute, but his voice isn`t that awesome!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by money-makes-friends)
    Yes!!! Thank you very much!!! Someone actually appreciates how terrible the 'talent' on display is.

The show has always been of a very low standard, but this year just takes the piss.

I thought michael moral (french dude) was a fantastic dancer, the best by far this year, and he didn't make it. And that fat guitar guy with the awful voice made it through. Shambles.
    Did you forget that opinion is subjective?

Anyway I liked Micheal collins and Razzy, so I'm happy with those two being selected and the Scottish guy with the powerful voice, the rest I didn't like so much.

ReputationRep:
    My top 3 are Les Gibson, James Hobley and Razzy. I'd be happy if any of them won Love Steven Hall and Jean Martyn for the entertainment factor though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ksimmi25)
    The lead singer for the auditions wasn't in the semi finals was he?
    he was? wasn't he? didn't he sing the girls aloud bit? i swear it was him. was he the one who pulled a face when simon said they were like glee?

ReputationRep:
    I'd prefer either the circus of horrors or those illusionist magician people to win. Lets get an actual variety act through one year.

EDIT: Should point out, I didn't watch the semi-finals. Maybe they were s on there.

DOUBLE EDIT: Just gone on youtube. Circus of Horrors was way better in the audition, imo. And I have a sneaky suspicion that David and Karen just left the lid off the tank.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by louiseyoung)
    he was? wasn't he? didn't he sing the girls aloud bit? i swear it was him. was he the one who pulled a face when simon said they were like glee?
    I don't mean the small chubby one , the other tall one, but I watched it again on youtube and think I saw him standing at the back when the jugdes were commenting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ksimmi25)
    I don't mean the small chubby one , the other tall one, but I watched it again on youtube and think I saw him standing at the back when the jugdes were commenting.
    thats the one i'm talking about too. who started off singing on thursday night, and sang with the chubby one in the audition. is that who you mean?????????????
    the one who simon said was a better lead singer than the one with blue in his hair?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bobifier)
    Does Simon Cowell just have the one corridor that he walks down whilst making melodramatic statements? Like his Statement Corridor?
    like:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by louiseyoung)
    thats the one i'm talking about too. who started off singing on thursday night, and sang with the chubby one in the audition. is that who you mean?????????????
    the one who simon said was a better lead singer than the one with blue in his hair?
    Yehh that's the one I mean but he wasn't a lead a singer yesterday! - the one that Simon said was better was a different one. They look similar but look again and it's definetly not him.

ReputationRep:
    Glad not many have voted for New Bounce in the poll... surprised by how many people loved Les, though.

Don't get me wrong, I thought he was fantastic as well, it's just quite a strange act to gain so much popularity. I thought that everybody would be supporting the dancers/singers.

Though I guess that's what a variety show should do- open up great new talent in all areas. Which can only be a good thing.

ReputationRep:
    So its the big finale tonight.........

of DR WHO!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NovoStar93)
    So its the big finale tonight.........

of DR WHO!!!
    :awesome:

I'm going to watch BGT to calm me down afterwards. Otherwise I won't be able to sleep :gasp:

ReputationRep:
    Who else think BGT goes way too quick?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.