Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Britain's Got Talent 2011 Watch

• View Poll Results: Who do you want to win?
    Ronan Parke (Singer)
    11.63%
    Paul Gbegbaje (Pianist)
    3.72%
    New Bounce (Singers)
    2.79%
    Jean Martyn (Organist)
    6.51%
    Les Gibson (Impressionist)
    14.88%
    James Hobley (Dancer)
    4.19%
    Jai McDowall (Singer)
    9.77%
    Steven Hall (Comedy Dancer)
    5.58%
    Razy Gogonea (Breakdancer)
    30.70%
    Michael Collings (Singer/Guitarist)
    10.23%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by madders94)
    Paul Gjayjay (I don't know how you spell it)
    :teehee:

I think I agree with you, though :yep:
    C'monnnn Jai :excited:

ReputationRep:
    Jai, James or Razy to win. The only talented ones.

Hope no-one votes for the annoying Cowell child.

(Original post by AreYouDizzeeBlud_x)
    Don't worry man. I got 12. I just got another 2 points for avoiding the swear filter. Surely they would rather us use replacement words than the actual words. I don't get their logic.
    :rolleyes:
    Thing is I don't believe I made any comments that were rude or off-topic, so I'm at a loss as to why they were recycle-binned.
    Fascists :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForensicShoe)
    Can you compose your own music and perform it with that level of skill?

No...
    Can he play semi professional football? No......

He's not bad , but he's as interesting as watching paint dry. Simple composing his own music and playing it well isn't enough.

That's why he's one of the favourites to go out first. Ok sonny jim? Pipe down.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skill)

He's not bad , but he's as interesting as watching paint dry.
    So is watching semi-pro football :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skill)

He's not bad , but he's as interesting as watching paint dry. Simple composing his own music and playing it well isn't enough.

You are still bashing Paul Gbegbaje? You seem to have a real problem with him. He is talented, might not be the best in the final, it takes talent to compose as well as perform.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skill)

Semi-professional football, don't make me laugh. How many semi-professional footballers are in the final? Yeah, pipe down.

ReputationRep:
    Razy (Pretty good although his moves are repetitive)
    Paul (I liked him but he's not going to win)
    Ronan (He was great, but don't want him to win, he needs to go back to school)
    New bounce (There semi finals performance was so much better, out of tune)
    Michael Collings (I like him )
    Jai Mcdowall (I preferred his semi final performance, he's way too nervous)
    Les Gibson (Was good but his Simon interpretation was pretty ****)
    James Hobley (I always forget him)

The other 2 don't have a chance.....

P.S having said that I want Razy or Michael to win although Ronan will win......
    • PS Reviewer
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Study Helper
    (Original post by Skill)

Are you on a talent show performing in front of millions?

(Original post by neillya1)
    So is watching semi-pro football :teehee:
    Zing! :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    What a pointless half an hour

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ineluctable)
    You are still bashing Paul Gbegbaje? You seem to have a real problem with him. He is talented, might not be the best in the final, it takes talent to compose as well as perform.
    How am I 'still' bashing him. I don't recall bashing him before.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by souldoubt)
    :teehee:

I think I agree with you, though :yep:
    C'monnnn Jai :excited:
    It's better than what I referred to him earlier, I misheard it and thought they called him "Paul's Vajayjay" :facepalm2:

Jai is literally one of the only artists whose singles and albums I would actually buy - he reminds me of Alfie Boe and Josh Groban, two of my favourite singers.

Apparently, one of the members of New Bounce has appeared as a backing singer on the X Factor, and in a video for Chico? here's the link - http://www.unrealitytv.co.uk/britain...-simon-cowell/ it was originally posted on the Sun, so think of it what you will. They've been Simon's clear favourites from their semi - even though they weren't that good, he sang their praises.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stray_talk)
    Thing is I don't believe I made any comments that were rude or off-topic, so I'm at a loss as to why they were recycle-binned.
    Fascists :hmmm:
    I'm sure Simon Cowell moderates this forum. Its a conspiracy I tell you. :sad:

ReputationRep:
    The best singer was clearly Ronan. The fat guy is actually awful, I don't know why they are trying to push him - I guess because he has 'a recording voice' according to Amanda. There are a thousand singers with that husky voice he's imitating and they are successful because of the songs, not their voices. I also resent him being referred to as a 'normal guy' - a clinically obese man living in a trailer with a baby he can't afford should not be who people 'relate to'.

Favourites are Ronan and James; I really liked Les but tonight he was kind of awful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForensicShoe)
    Semi-professional football, don't make me laugh. How many semi-professional footballers are in the final? Yeah, pipe down.
    Err cas people can come and play 11 a side football on stage right? Tool.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddyman4)
    The best singer was clearly Ronan. The fat guy is actually awful, I don't know why they are trying to push him - I guess because he has 'a recording voice' according to Amanda. There are a thousand singers with that husky voice he's imitating and they are successful because of the songs, not their voices. I also resent him being referred to as a 'normal guy' - a clinically obese man living in a trailer with a baby he can't afford should not be who people 'relate to'.

Favourites are Ronan and James; I really liked Les but tonight he was kind of awful.
    Ronan has a brilliant voice, but his breathing was all over the place, and he could be in real trouble when his voice breaks.

Jai McDowell seemed faultless to me tonight; his voice is amazing, a wonderful tone, a great vibrato, a really warm sound and such power in his voice too
    • PS Reviewer
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Study Helper
    It's back guys!

:dance: :nutcase: :dance:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skill)
    Err cas people can come and play 11 a side football on stage right? Tool.
    Well they could do, if they played with a ball on FIRE!

If I had to choose between being a semi-professional footballer and being able to play the piano like that and compose music then yeah, not much choice there.... :rolleyes:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    I can just see someone awful winning

ReputationRep:
    :nutcase:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever been hacked?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.