Turn on thread page Beta

Britain's Got Talent 2011 watch

• View Poll Results: Who do you want to win?
    Ronan Parke (Singer)
    11.63%
    Paul Gbegbaje (Pianist)
    3.72%
    New Bounce (Singers)
    2.79%
    Jean Martyn (Organist)
    6.51%
    Les Gibson (Impressionist)
    14.88%
    James Hobley (Dancer)
    4.19%
    Jai McDowall (Singer)
    9.77%
    Steven Hall (Comedy Dancer)
    5.58%
    Razy Gogonea (Breakdancer)
    30.70%
    Michael Collings (Singer/Guitarist)
    10.23%

ReputationRep:
    Aahahah Jean you wonderful thing.

ReputationRep:
    Come on Jai!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ecosse_14)
    *because you avoided the swear filter.
    Why did you give me warning points though?

You need to calm down to be honest.

You let trolls run havoc on these forums and start insane threads and yet a subscriber, someone who is actually paying money to use this site gets warned for the simplest of things. Its absolutely ridiculous.

• I have been warned for a dupe account - yet it was my brother trolling - same IP - I get done for it.
    • I have been warned for a joke about women - obviously you can't take jokes. I actually got plus repped by female members for it.
    • And for avoiding the swear filter with a word that is hardly even offensive and it wasn't used in offensive context.

ReputationRep:
    The keyboard lady is adorable. I don't think Jai or Michael are that good tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skill)
    yes cas the competition in piano playing is so much more than the competition in football ..............
    To be fair, between "professional" piano playing/being a professional musician and playing football, there's more competition in the music business :yes:.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    (Original post by secretmessages)
    Jean is mad :rofl:
    I know, and I love her for it :love:

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know where I can get the remix Razy used for his performance? I love it :love:
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    (Original post by AreYouDizzeeBlud_x)

You let trolls run havoc on these forums and start insane threads and yet a subscriber, someone who is actually paying money to use this site gets warned for the simplest of things. Its absolutely ridiculous.

• I have been warned for a dupe account - yet it was my brother trolling - same IP - I get done for it.
    • I have been warned for a joke about women - obviously you can't take jokes. I actually got plus repped by female members for it.
    • And for avoiding the swear filter with a word that is hardly even offensive and it wasn't used in offensive context.
    Uh, what?
    I'm no mod...

(Original post by souldoubt)
    Aahahah Jean you wonderful thing.
    Bit of a breath of fresh air in this :grin:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ar5enal Fan)
    Lol Michael's going to be in trouble for saying that.
    What did he say, I missed it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AreYouDizzeeBlud_x)

I agree with this completely. And I'm probably going to get banned for it. SMH.

ReputationRep:
    As i think its going to be New Bounce vs Ronan, I'm rooting for New Bounce just because Ronan gets on my last nerve...

ReputationRep:
    As much as I'd like to see it I just can't see the British public voting for a gypsy fella over a jumped up gay lad with waterworks.

ReputationRep:
    I'd love Les to win

ReputationRep:
    Good god is she singing live?!

SHIRTSWINGERR

I do like her if only because she's not gone down the "Lady Gaga" route.
    Sounding a bit crap this evening

ReputationRep:
    oo, Nicole, i hope they bring up Cheryl:ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MissLightyear)
    He said he voted for Ronan as a joke but they quickly told him to be quiet and he tried to say he meant he voted for something else

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MissLightyear)
    That he voted for an act

I think Nicole is miming :sad: Sadtimes

ReputationRep:
    Oh gosh. :headhurts:

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.