Turn on thread page Beta

Britain's Got Talent 2011 watch

• View Poll Results: Who do you want to win?
    Ronan Parke (Singer)
    11.63%
    Paul Gbegbaje (Pianist)
    3.72%
    New Bounce (Singers)
    2.79%
    Jean Martyn (Organist)
    6.51%
    Les Gibson (Impressionist)
    14.88%
    James Hobley (Dancer)
    4.19%
    Jai McDowall (Singer)
    9.77%
    Steven Hall (Comedy Dancer)
    5.58%
    Razy Gogonea (Breakdancer)
    30.70%
    Michael Collings (Singer/Guitarist)
    10.23%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ecosse_14)
    Sad times
    X Factor's better

ReputationRep:
    He's in The Wanted (boyband).
    Thankyou!
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    (Original post by morris743)
    X Factor's better
    I know it is

ReputationRep:
    I know it is
    Load of nonsense yes, but still largely entertaining I'll probably watch the US version more though...Cheryl getting fired is too good an opportunity to pass up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skill)
    Anyways put it this way .. he comes from the street and all of a sudden is brilliant apprently. You can't pick a kid up from the street who loves his football and stick him in a professional football team (or even in some levels, semi professional)
    Even though its happened with some players....

ReputationRep:
    Sure Razy was no Tobias Mead but it was so unfair for Simon to cut him down like that. His performance was THE best of the night and he only had 24hrs to prepare it!

ReputationRep:
    Cya everyone, twas good, hopefully next years closer to the standard of previous years

ReputationRep:
    :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    :wavey: Bye everyone

ReputationRep:
    Only just watching BGMT, Ronan speaks almost like its off a script (although it could be just that I'm common as muck )

Love how Jai is just in shock.

Amanda is being horrible going on about how she wanted Ronan to win

ReputationRep:
    :cry:

I don't want to leave you guys, stay on this thread until next years BGT then we'll make a new 2012 all together
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    (Original post by neillya1)
    :wavey: Bye everyone
    See you next year

WOW So Jai is our winner . . . he can sing, but didn't x factor spring to mind? . . :dontknow:. Hmm.

Anyway, that's it from me. I doubt v much I will watch the show next year; it's become incredibly boring and Britain has run outta talent, am afraid! :dontknow: lol

Nighty y'all.

ReputationRep:
    I think we should all migrate to the X Factor thread together

ReputationRep:
    This year has especially highlighted for me just how exploited people are in the name of 'entertainment'. And not very good entertainment at that. It only got mildly better at the live show stage, but still if this wasn't a Syco show it wouldn't be let anywhere near screens. See Jessica Hobson performance for what I mean about exploitation.

What was it the romans staged? Fights to the death while the mob barked on in the arena? Hmm...

As a Dragon in a Den might say, I'm out.

ReputationRep:
    Glad that the man won- shame on Amanda for discrediting his victory by going onnnn about the kid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DancinBallerina)
    WOW So Jai is our winner . . . he can sing, but didn't x factor spring to mind? . . :dontknow:. Hmm.

Anyway, that's it from me. I doubt v much I will watch the show next year; it's become incredibly boring and Britain has run outta talent, am afraid! :dontknow: lol

Nighty y'all.
    Said it before, will say it again - He went on Xfactor :yes: He got knocked out at bootcamp.

See you next year
    You're on

ReputationRep:
    fml, i wanted ronan <3<3</3

(Original post by neillya1)
    Said it before, will say it again - He went on Xfactor :yes: He got knocked out at bootcamp.
    Right, thanks for the news update!

Nighty! lol

ReputationRep:
    Definitely glad Jai won

I'm more impressed that I watched the whole thing on +1 (Doctor Who FTW) and I managed to avoid spoilers!

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.