Turn on thread page Beta

Britain's Got Talent 2011 watch

• View Poll Results: Who do you want to win?
    Ronan Parke (Singer)
    11.63%
    Paul Gbegbaje (Pianist)
    3.72%
    New Bounce (Singers)
    2.79%
    Jean Martyn (Organist)
    6.51%
    Les Gibson (Impressionist)
    14.88%
    James Hobley (Dancer)
    4.19%
    Jai McDowall (Singer)
    9.77%
    Steven Hall (Comedy Dancer)
    5.58%
    Razy Gogonea (Breakdancer)
    30.70%
    Michael Collings (Singer/Guitarist)
    10.23%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MissLightyear)
    I thought he was average tbh. What were his parents thinking dressing him like that though?!
    I think they were trying to get him a modelling job in the gay mens section of Next.

ReputationRep:
    He looked a bit too homo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natty_d)
    People who come into this thread only to say something negative or be annoying, can **** RIGHT OFF
    Why? Michael Collings has been the best so far.

The majority of the rest have been just, well....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AreYouDizzeeBlud_x)
    I think they were trying to get him a modelling job in the gay mens section of Next.
    Theyve probably succeeded too ..

ReputationRep:
    I hope mini-bieber gets a sore throat the day before the callbacks.

He's good, but I don't want him to win the competition just because he can cry on stage and get every single female vote because of it.

ReputationRep:

(Original post by taliman)
    He looked a bit too homo

Oh shut the **** you you pair of closet would be wife beaters who happen to be perpetual virgins who-will-end-up-paying-child-support-anyway. Was he not "LAD" enough to **** a girl called vicky at the park?

LAD!

ReputationRep:
    Oxford guys was a bit of a rip off of this:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UnknwnEntity)
    Oh shut the **** you you pair of closet would be wife beaters who happen to be perpetual virgins who-will-end-up-paying-child-support-anyway. Was he not "LAD" enough to **** a girl called vicky at the park?

LAD!
    1. I would never ever beat my wife

2. I am not a virgin.

3. I will not pay child support for my child as I will have a child in a proper family to support the child properly.

4. Do not swear at me.

5. He wasn't lad enough. If anything, he was so far in the closet that even Elton John was closer to the door.

:dance:

ReputationRep:

5.. If anything, he was so far in the closet that even Elton John was closer to the door.

Problem? He's 12, so what if he's gay anyway?
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Well, this show was fairly average (again). I sure hope they're planning some amazing shows for the future :borat:

ReputationRep:
    Mini beiber ftw.

ReputationRep:
    He wasn't lad enough. If anything, he was so far in the closet that even Elton John was closer to the door.
    Utterly ridiculous to try and sexualize a seemingly pre-pubescent 12 year old who has probably yet to discover his sexuality (whatever that may turn out to be).

He is a talented young man (who has been somewhat over-styled by probably slighty pushy parents) and good luck to him.

ReputationRep:
    probs wont watch next weeks.... still waiting for the "talent"

ReputationRep:
    I don't have enough time to watch the whole thing, was there anyone good who i should look up on youtube?

ReputationRep:
    Problem? He's 12, so what if he's gay anyway?
    Did I say I had a problem with it? No.

What I did say was that he appeared to be gay.

I was then rudely sworn at and made accusations at by another member.

ReputationRep:

LAD!
    :congrats: Now calm down dear.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ataloss)
    Utterly ridiculous to try and sexualize a seemingly pre-pubescent 12 year old who has probably yet to discover his sexuality (whatever that may turn out to be).

He is a talented young man (who has been somewhat over-styled by probably slighty pushy parents) and good luck to him.
    I'm not lying but at 12 years old I knew I was straight. I was kissing girls by then for crying out loud. Are you seriously trying to tell me that a 12 year old lad doesn't know his sexuality at 12?

I never said there was anything wrong with being gay, I just said he appeared that way. Maybe he is, maybe he is not, but he certainly appeared that way and I wasn't the only member who thought so.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not lying but at 12 years old I knew I was straight. I was kissing girls by then for crying out loud. Are you seriously trying to tell me that a 12 year old lad doesn't know his sexuality at 12? I never said there was anything wrong with being gay, I just said he appeared that way. Maybe he is, maybe he is not, but he certainly appeared that way and I wasn't the only member who thought so.
    No.

He's 12. Let him have his innocence.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not lying but at 12 years old I knew I was straight. I was kissing girls by then for crying out loud. Are you seriously trying to tell me that a 12 year old lad doesn't know his sexuality at 12?

I never said there was anything wrong with being gay, I just said he appeared that way. Maybe he is, maybe he is not, but he certainly appeared that way and I wasn't the only member who thought so.
    There is a wide spectrum of pubescent development and sure you may have been kissing girls at 12 but a large number of your classmates won't have been. Certainly a significant proportion of gay people haven't realized they are gay at 12 - it often takes larger for pretty obvious reasons. A significant proportion of 12 year olds fortunately don't even know the difference between gay and straight and that level of innocence needs to be protected.

I never in any way suggested you thought there is anything wrong in being gay. I just take tremendous exception to a labelling of a 12 year old. He appeared to me to be young with innocence protected - not gay!

ReputationRep:
    Did I say I had a problem with it? No.

What I did say was that he appeared to be gay.

I was then rudely sworn at and made accusations at by another member.
    LOL if i could rep you I would..

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.