Turn on thread page Beta

Britain's Got Talent 2011 watch

• View Poll Results: Who do you want to win?
    Ronan Parke (Singer)
    11.63%
    Paul Gbegbaje (Pianist)
    3.72%
    New Bounce (Singers)
    2.79%
    Jean Martyn (Organist)
    6.51%
    Les Gibson (Impressionist)
    14.88%
    James Hobley (Dancer)
    4.19%
    Jai McDowall (Singer)
    9.77%
    Steven Hall (Comedy Dancer)
    5.58%
    Razy Gogonea (Breakdancer)
    30.70%
    Michael Collings (Singer/Guitarist)
    10.23%

ReputationRep:
    Out of the Blue were goood. smart guys coming up with a smart idea, makes sense. I laughed when one of them commented that they're a diverse group, then they all laughed of course

ReputationRep:
    I loved Out of the Blue! So funny :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    There was not much talent tonight. Herbie was alright and the only other act I can remember that was by far the best of the night was Ronan. He had such a powerful singing voice for a 12 year old. The boy saved tonight's show from being a complete disaster and is an early contender to win BGT.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimus777)
    I don't have enough time to watch the whole thing, was there anyone good who i should look up on youtube?
    Out of the Blue! But look them all up - they've only uploaded about 6 maybe.

The little girl, Olivia and her poem and snake were brilliant.

ReputationRep:
    Out of the Blue were not as good as those students from the City of Cambridge they had last year or the year before that (forgot their name). So far, there hasn't been a stand out act for me yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chaz1992)
    Out of the Blue were not as good as those students from the City of Cambridge they had last year or the year before that (forgot their name). So far, there hasn't been a stand out act for me yet.
    I know right! I said about the cambridge people and my fam were like wbov

ReputationRep:
    I didn't think this 'show' could sink any lower. It did.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chaz1992)
    yeah it was good but not original because i remember seeing an act similar (cant remember the group either )
    edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96q2NxDqPc4 think it was them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by halii_94)
    yeah it was good but not original because i remember seeing an act similar (cant remember the group either )
    edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96q2NxDqPc4 think it was them.
    Thanks!

Just random news that i'm posting. Antoine Dodson got arrested for weed possession

Should make for another good youtube song!

ReputationRep:
    Havnt watched all of yesterdays episode but that little girl with the snake was lovely to watch :puppyeyes: shes so ****ing cute it's ridiculous

ReputationRep:
    LOL! i thought that 12 year old boy was gay too :camp: but who cares, his performance was awesome!

the oxford group was really good too, it reminded of that group from cambridge who did some sort of random performance like that but with instruments :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    The little boy was a camp Jade Goody...

ReputationRep:
    It annoys me that BGT are going to market Out of the Blue as a group of academics/clever-cloggs that have a hobby and are really new and whatever... but... some of them are from Oxford Brookes, they're not all from effing Oxford! They're all goddamn normal people.

Annnnywaaayyy, mini bieber better get a decent manager or PR rep because otherwise it's just another Justin waiting to happen.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AreYouDizzeeBlud_x)
    I'm not lying but at 12 years old I knew I was straight. I was kissing girls by then for crying out loud. Are you seriously trying to tell me that a 12 year old lad doesn't know his sexuality at 12?

I never said there was anything wrong with being gay, I just said he appeared that way. Maybe he is, maybe he is not, but he certainly appeared that way and I wasn't the only member who thought so.
    Just because you knew you were straight doesn't mean everyone knows their sexuality or has even kissed someone by 12 years old. I am 17 and I realised I was gay not that long ago really it's different for different people, he shouldn't just be labelled something at such an early age and let him come out and decide when he wants to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wanderlust.xx)
    It annoys me that BGT are going to market Out of the Blue as a group of academics/clever-cloggs that have a hobby and are really new and whatever... but... some of them are from Oxford Brookes, they're not all from effing Oxford! They're all goddamn normal people.

Annnnywaaayyy, mini bieber better get a decent manager or PR rep because otherwise it's just another Justin waiting to happen.
    Actually only one of them is from Oxford Brookes.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Here we go again! :nutcase:

ReputationRep:
    Girl's rock are through already.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    :sexface:

Yup... Hoola Hoops and fireworks :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Thank you Manchester, thank you so much.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.