Turn on thread page Beta

Britain's Got Talent 2011 watch

• View Poll Results: Who do you want to win?
    Ronan Parke (Singer)
    11.63%
    Paul Gbegbaje (Pianist)
    3.72%
    New Bounce (Singers)
    2.79%
    Jean Martyn (Organist)
    6.51%
    Les Gibson (Impressionist)
    14.88%
    James Hobley (Dancer)
    4.19%
    Jai McDowall (Singer)
    9.77%
    Steven Hall (Comedy Dancer)
    5.58%
    Razy Gogonea (Breakdancer)
    30.70%
    Michael Collings (Singer/Guitarist)
    10.23%

ReputationRep:
    Those two rapper were quite decent for 13/14 year olds. Plus, the message behind it was great

ReputationRep:
    I really liked those glow in the dark ones, and that other similar one with the girls all dressed in black then breaking out into colour and all singing and all dancing, hula-ing everywhere. It's a shame they don't show those one's in full instead of some of the rubbish ones, particularly when there's a really impressive twist in them like they had!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Duck and Cover)
    I really liked those glow in the dark ones, and that other similar one with the girls all dressed in black then breaking out into colour and all singing and all dancing, hula-ing everywhere. It's a shame they don't show those one's in full instead of some of the rubbish ones, particularly when there's a really impressive twist in them like they had!
    I loooooved the glow in the dark one! When they spelt their act name I was literally like: :zomg: aaawesome.

ReputationRep:
    Again, another show where nothing was parcitularly spectacular. Some pretty original acts like that table tapping one and the glowing hands in the dark - a shame they didn't show those acts in full.

ReputationRep:
    A bit of a boring episode last night.

ReputationRep:
    I loved that magic act... the hand was there the whole time and somehow they swapped places? I though Ant and Dec would have been able to see something from the side.
    The street dance group was annoying when the guy started talking back. Since when did 2 years become a new generation? It's not like they are younger than Diversity and they just weren't as good.
    And Robbie is the cutest 7 year old ever! But does anyone else thing he looks a bit like the little girl reciting a poem with a snake?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Dreaming*)
    A bit of a boring episode last night.
    Yeah it was. I've been waiting for that Subo/Diversity/Paul Potts 'moment' all series and it is yet to happen!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kbountra)
    Yeah it was. I've been waiting for that Subo/Diversity/Paul Potts 'moment' all series and it is yet to happen!
    I don't think it will :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by souldoubt)
    I don't think it will :dontknow:
    Aren't we at the 'boot camp' stage next week? So we have seen all he auditions already :nothing:
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    (Original post by Mess.)
    Aren't we at the 'boot camp' stage next week? So we have seen all he auditions already :nothing:
    I thought next Sunday was the last of the auditions.. isn't that what Ant & Dec said at the end of last night's show?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ecosse_14)
    I thought next Sunday was the last of the auditions.. isn't that what Ant & Dec said at the end of last night's show?
    Ah I only thought the auditions had ended as try kept showing boot camp bits rather than auditions for next weeks episode.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mess.)
    There's not a bootcamp anyway. They just start the live semi-finals after the auditions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mess.)
    Ah I only thought the auditions had ended as try kept showing boot camp bits rather than auditions for next weeks episode.
    Meh, either way - I doubt there'll be anything mind blowing :nothing:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slylee)
    One thing i dont get is, its called 'Britans got talent' yet that french guy...lives in france..why should he be allowed to compete on a British tv show to perform infront of the British royal family?

also michael collings was the best.
    Well, we've run out of talent, and need to import some.

ReputationRep:
    britains got talent has been bare crusty this year man, where are all the 'diversities' that dance group that got thru (yh with all the blackzzz) wasnt that good tbh, ive seen better :erm:

the only one i enjoyed was the glow in the dark thing, and i wouldve said no to that 7 year old. Yes hes cute but he aint all that

EDIT: oh wait the 2 rappers were pretty good too, i thought they were gonna be so **** but they were better then i expected

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flowermaster91)
    britains got talent has been bare crusty this year man, where are all the 'diversities' that dance group that got thru (yh with all the blackzzz) wasnt that good tbh, ive seen better :erm:
    I thought they were good, but I didn't think they were great. The two new judges haven't been on before so Michael and David are going to have lower expectations, imo. That's why Amanda said no- she's been a judge since the beginning and knows what's what most of the time.

The guy who sang nursery rhymes is WIN. I hope he sings the original Pokemon theme song in the semis, but that's not going to happen. XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goggy)
    I thought they were good, but I didn't think they were great. The two new judges haven't been on before so Michael and David are going to have lower expectations, imo. That's why Amanda said no- she's been a judge since the beginning and knows what's what most of the time.

The guy who sang nursery rhymes is WIN. I hope he sings the original Pokemon theme song in the semis, but that's not going to happen. XD
    there are better dancers out there, and that little boy shouldn't go any further :no:

this has got to be the worst series of britains got talent

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goggy)

He was awful, just like so many other acts this year lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    He was awful, just like so many other acts this year lol
    oh george.

ReputationRep:
    i MISS GEORGE SAMPSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.