Turn on thread page Beta

Britain's Got Talent 2011 watch

• View Poll Results: Who do you want to win?
    Ronan Parke (Singer)
    11.63%
    Paul Gbegbaje (Pianist)
    3.72%
    New Bounce (Singers)
    2.79%
    Jean Martyn (Organist)
    6.51%
    Les Gibson (Impressionist)
    14.88%
    James Hobley (Dancer)
    4.19%
    Jai McDowall (Singer)
    9.77%
    Steven Hall (Comedy Dancer)
    5.58%
    Razy Gogonea (Breakdancer)
    30.70%
    Michael Collings (Singer/Guitarist)
    10.23%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natty_d)
    I wouldn't think he was your type anyway :sexface:
    Exactly - he's not good looking. I only do good looking men. :p: :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kidms001)
    :rofl: - I wish I had more rep. My parents say that every year for the X Factor and yet they still watch it

(Original post by Ducklighter)
    I was thinking that, but I know no matter what I'll be back.
    Ive said it every week so far

I say it about the X Factor too, I need a life

ReputationRep:
    it escapes me how most of the group dance acts, crap singing acts and those bells get through yet they thought it would be a good idea to have a showdown between the two most talented in the whole competition!

ReputationRep:
    I honestly don't know how they can put some of the acts such as popeye or some of the dog acts through in place of the two dancers and having to compromise to choose Razy. It's such a shame!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    I can't believe they put through some bad acts like the eye popping dude and get rid of an amazing dancer. I'm so happy Razy is through but the other dancer was amazing toooooo!
    aww razy's puppy dog face is really cute, the french dancer was amazing!

ReputationRep:
    Circus of horrors:love:

They so should win

ReputationRep:
    OK.
    so.

completely wrong decisions made.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Turnerf)
    OK.
    so.

completely wrong decisions made.
    i know the two body poppers were similar but they should have put them both through and not the friggin eye popper!

ReputationRep:
    They did put through quite a lot of **** acts and turned down good acts like those armed forces drummers and Michael Moral.

Such a shame :sigh: They should get better judges like Simon Cowell (glad he's returning).

edit: did they turn down the drummers in the end? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Eye popping guy got through? What the hell? Lmao, I can't wait until Simon's opinion in the semi-finals.

ReputationRep:
    I can't believe the number of dog acts that went through to the live shows! Some of them didn't do much.

ReputationRep:
    I loved Raz's act but he cries too much dammit!

And I'm surprised by the number of dog acts which went through despite the sheer talent that was lost in the rematches.

ReputationRep:
    can they get rid of all the bloody dogs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meremortals)
    can they get rid of all the bloody dogs
    I totally agree!

I find it so unfair that there had to be a choice between Raz and the French guy when they put so many dog acts and singers through!

ReputationRep:
    Raz and French Guy should have teamed up.

ReputationRep:
    The man and woman who ring the 'Titanic' theme tune with the bells resemble Matt Lucas and David Walliams.

ReputationRep:
    I can't believe what I've just ****ing witnessed :facepalm2:

The two most talented people, the french and romanian dancers, were in the 'maybe' pile? WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't believe french guy had to go home that is a ****ing JOKE!!!!!!!!! I don't know why they couldn't have both, instead some really ****ty acts went through.

**** sake I really enjoyed their dancing now. Razy is fantastic but the other guy had a different style it would have been a epic battle week after week in the live shows.

**** YOU AMANDA!! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenomorph v2.1)
    I can't believe what I've just ****ing witnessed :facepalm2:

The two most talented people, the french and romanian dancers, were in the 'maybe' pile? WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't believe french guy had to go home that is a ****ing JOKE!!!!!!!!! I don't know why they couldn't have both, instead some really ****ty acts went through.

**** sake I really enjoyed their dancing now. Razy is fantastic but the other guy had a different style it would have been a epic battle week after week in the live shows.

**** YOU AMANDA!! :mad:
    I totally agree. The two most talented had to battle out while 4 dog acts, the man who can do that eyeball thing and those "rapping" teenagers amongst others got through. Seriously!?

ReputationRep:
    One thing: WHY IS MICHAEL SENT HOME?!?! He had clearly more talent that almost all of the acts through!!! I loved Razy too, they could have easily put them both through. When has there ever been a year where there weren't similar acts?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by znh)
    I totally agree. The two most talented had to battle out while 4 dog acts, the man who can do that eyeball thing and those "rapping" teenagers amongst others got through. Seriously!?
    Of all the people you had to name him!?

He had the most goddamn talent I have ever seen!

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.