Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Britain's Got Talent 2011 watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: Who do you want to win?
    Ronan Parke (Singer)
    11.63%
    Paul Gbegbaje (Pianist)
    3.72%
    New Bounce (Singers)
    2.79%
    Jean Martyn (Organist)
    6.51%
    Les Gibson (Impressionist)
    14.88%
    James Hobley (Dancer)
    4.19%
    Jai McDowall (Singer)
    9.77%
    Steven Hall (Comedy Dancer)
    5.58%
    Razy Gogonea (Breakdancer)
    30.70%
    Michael Collings (Singer/Guitarist)
    10.23%

ReputationRep:
    oh my god as if the illusionists didn't get through, they really are putting some rubbish through this year. the organist did the same thing as she did in the original auditions tsk tsk.

ReputationRep:
    I liked Jean but not as much as the magic act. :<

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skill)
    How did he come from a disadvantaged background? Does he have one hand? Is he blind?
    Well he doesn't go to a music conservatory or anything like that...and I was impressed by the improv. He might not be the best, but performing on stage is talent in itself.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Perfect... Now I've missed all the chat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by madders94)
    I must admit, I adore Jean :gah: but David & Karen should have gone through instead of New Bounce, they were amazing.

JEAN TO WIN 2k11 :ahee:

LOL ;o

ReputationRep:
    This is a travesty. Jean was out of time and did virtually the same as the audition, and Bounce were flat for half their song. Two and a half men and David and Karen should have got through, the illusions were unique and would have added more variety to the final

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by an_end_has_a_start)
    oh my god as if the illusionists didn't get through, they really are putting some rubbish through this year. the organist did the same thing as she did in the original auditions tsk tsk.

(Original post by goggy)
    I liked Jean but not as much as the magic act. :&lt;
    Agree with both.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Oh Dear... David on BGMT :facepalm:

EDIT: And Michael :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ineluctable)
    This is a travesty. Jean was out of time and did virtually the same as the audition, and Bounce were flat for half their song. Two and a half men and David and Karen should have got through, the illusions were unique and would have added more variety to the final
    exactly, Ithought most people were thinking this as well... apparently not. BGT has always been criticised for not having that much variety in the finals, always putting through novelty acts, singing acts

ReputationRep:
    I wanted two and a half men and David and Karen

ReputationRep:
    We can't blame BGT completely. Blame the old ladies that like little boys singing and crazy women.

ReputationRep:
    I think this is strong evidence that the British public basically do whatever simon Cowell tells them to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ears)
    I wanted two and a half men and David and Karen
    I wanted David and Karen to go through

ReputationRep:
    This series has been a complete farce so far. The two most talented semi-finalists knocked out in the first two shows, and the best dancer the show's ever seen thrown out in the so-called "second round". Largely because of the talentless judges.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Suetonius)
    This series has been a complete farce so far. The two most talented semi-finalists knocked out in the first two shows, and the best dancer the show's ever seen thrown out in the so-called "second round". Largely because of the talentless judges.
    It has. Talent seemed harder to come by in this competition, and they now seem to be knocking it out even more. Whenever it is music vs non-music, non-music doesn't stand a chance.

ReputationRep:
    New Bounce. Just :facepalm:
    I was rooting for Jean and David and Karen. Annoying warbling kids.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    I'm sorry, but Jean is just AWESOME :awesome:

Two and a Half Men and David and Karen were also really good though.

ReputationRep:
    My piano teacher is called Jean. Shame she's doesn't play like this Jean :rolleyes:
    So far we've got 2 boy singing acts and 2 piano/organ thing acts. Please add more variety or I'll fall asleep on Saturday.

ReputationRep:
    don't know if anyones said this before, but New Bounce is a group made up of west end stars of the michael jackson tribute thing. they're already on broadway and they were basically asked to do it by bgt. this is the stupidest ****, i wanted to see the illusionists in the final

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mzfemalecupid)
    erm..they didnt keep piers!!!
    although i agree wid u i lov da way simon commented on the acts..its ws hilarious...
    Wasn't meant to sound like that

It was meant to read: I'm gutted they kept Amanda ... and Piers and Simon left

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.