Turn on thread page Beta

Britain's Got Talent 2011 watch

• View Poll Results: Who do you want to win?
    Ronan Parke (Singer)
    11.63%
    Paul Gbegbaje (Pianist)
    3.72%
    New Bounce (Singers)
    2.79%
    Jean Martyn (Organist)
    6.51%
    Les Gibson (Impressionist)
    14.88%
    James Hobley (Dancer)
    4.19%
    Jai McDowall (Singer)
    9.77%
    Steven Hall (Comedy Dancer)
    5.58%
    Razy Gogonea (Breakdancer)
    30.70%
    Michael Collings (Singer/Guitarist)
    10.23%

ReputationRep:
    I wanted two and a half men to get through!! ... Instead of jean :|

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ears)
    I wanted two and a half men and David and Karen
    'You have reached the limit of how many posts you can rate today!'

Competely agree :five:

I loved those guys, soo shocked they didn't get through :eek: The others weren't all that special although Jean (?[the keyboard woman]) was cute

ReputationRep:
    Amanda as Fiona...

A film from my childhood ruined in a second.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ecosse_14)
    I'm sorry, but Jean is just AWESOME :awesome:

Two and a Half Men and David and Karen were also really good though.

:yep:

ReputationRep:
    I'm happy for New Bounce getting through. I'm gutted either Two and a Half Men and Karen and David didn't get through I was looking forward to their next magic trick, and Two and a Half Men dance . Jean was ok but preferred the others.

ReputationRep:
    from now on BGT should be called TDFBTS talentless dog farce, and a bunch of teenage singers.

ReputationRep:
    Who went through guys, I was at a pub quiz?
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    (Original post by MissLightyear)
    Who went through guys, I was at a pub quiz?
    Jean, the amazingly enthusiastic keyboard player and New Bounce, the 4 young guys in a singing group.

ReputationRep:
    Jean, the amazingly enthusiastic keyboard player and New Bounce, the 4 young guys in a singing group.
    A bit too enthusiastic for me, she isn't even that good!
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    (Original post by Stratos)
    She's a better musician than that Paul guy who went through last night, who was playing material that isn't even difficult.

ReputationRep:
    I think the semi-finals should have an act "theme" each night, so we definately have a VARIETY final. such as; Monday - Dance Night, Tuesday - Children and Animals, Wednesday - Magic & Illusion, Thursday - Comedy & Novelty, Friday - "Out of the Ordinary". Gives the acts a fair chance, like tonight, how do you compare an eccentric keyboard player to a britney spears impersonator?

ReputationRep:
    She's a better musician than that Paul guy who went through last night, who was playing material that isn't even difficult.
    none of them compare to Chooka though;

ReputationRep:
    I dare you to play an organ with Jean's abnormally high level of adrenaline pumping through your body

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kaylafrances)
    don't know if anyones said this before, but New Bounce is a group made up of west end stars of the michael jackson tribute thing. they're already on broadway and they were basically asked to do it by bgt. this is the stupidest ****, i wanted to see the illusionists in the final
    And yet they're not really that good at singing? There was only one I would have considered a very good singer, the rest seemed flat, especially on the harmonies.

ReputationRep:
    No two and a half men? or the magicians/illusionists?

Bad times, they were talented. Why do people always vote for the kids

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daniel-Ballingall)
    I dare you to play an organ with Jean's abnormally high level of adrenaline pumping through your body

ah, good ol' jean

she had be bobbing up and down ;D

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by madders94)
    And yet they're not really that good at singing? There was only one I would have considered a very good singer, the rest seemed flat, especially on the harmonies.
    Apparently they're under achieving on purpose.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daniel-Ballingall)

ReputationRep:
    Apparently they're under achieving on purpose.
    Ah, of course :colonhash: got to make it look like Simon hasn't rigged this to go EXACTLY his way, and to let all the normal people feel like they stand a chance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by madders94)
    Ah, of course :colonhash: got to make it look like Simon hasn't rigged this to go EXACTLY his way, and to let all the normal people feel like they stand a chance.
    Although to be fair it does say on the BGT website on the Q&A section that they were west end actors, and some of them did singing practise from 5/go to acting school.

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.