Help please for my Maths Coursework Watch

This discussion is closed.
dchtofthedanman
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
i need help for my 2nd part of coursework as you heard from which is about mayfield2003 but i got some little problem and those are the wieght and IQ which i looking at but as i wanted to find if people who are heavier is better than the people who are thinner but as the result is so bad!! so you got any idea how you could help me?? if you do then i be glad that you are helping me!!
Expression
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by dchtofthedanman)
i need help for my 2nd part of coursework as you heard from which is about mayfield2003 but i got some little problem and those are the wieght and IQ which i looking at but as i wanted to find if people who are heavier is better than the people who are thinner but as the result is so bad!! so you got any idea how you could help me?? if you do then i be glad that you are helping me!!
This is GCSE right ?

So it sounds like scatter graphs, a line of best fit (if you can get one), and Spearman Rank Correlation Coefficient.

You'll probably find no correlation.
dchtofthedanman
GCSE is correct but when i did the scatter graph it cam but it did not get it right and there is no correlation so how do i get a correlation graph by doing this coursework... what should i choose to get some good start for my coursework!
onlylittleme
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by dchtofthedanman)
GCSE is correct but when i did the scatter graph it cam but it did not get it right and there is no correlation so how do i get a correlation graph by doing this coursework... what should i choose to get some good start for my coursework!
I did IQ and Exam results which had a correlation and then I could advance it by seeing correlations between gender and IQ and exam results which meant that i could use box and whisker diagrams as well.

I dont know if this is of any use but I have heard that to get the top marks you need to do strategic sampling, so maybe try that, although I didnt!
dchtofthedanman
thank you i needed that chose!! ty for your help!!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 20 Oct '19
  • University for the Creative Arts
    Sun, 20 Oct '19
  • University of Gloucestershire
    Sun, 20 Oct '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (65)
66.33%
No I haven't decided yet (20)
20.41%
Yes but I might change my mind (13)
13.27%

Watched Threads