The Student Room Group

PowerPoints I made for free

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Moleman1996
x

Thanks for putting these up. Nothing of particular interest to me, but I'm sure they'll be helpful for somebody and it's good you've gone to the effort :smile:
Reply 21
Original post by BookWormShanti
Thanks for putting these up. Nothing of particular interest to me, but I'm sure they'll be helpful for somebody and it's good you've gone to the effort :smile:

lol, its no trouble :wink: I still have most from when I did a couple of GCSEs in Year 9 last year, and im willing to spend a day or so of Easter on a break from revision to remake some of the ones that got deleted. Year 10 ones aren't a problem, as im still using most of em :wink:
Reply 22
Original post by zactissue
thanks! :biggrin:
rep! :wink:

i'll put some more of the english ones up tommorow. You think it's any good?
Reply 23
Please can i have GCSE Additional science and Humanities thanks
Reply 24
Thx alot for the writing to inform and balancing equations.

They helped alot!
Reply 25
Original post by Mariya.K
Please can i have GCSE Additional science and Humanities thanks

i'll try and find some humanities ones, but they might all have been deleted :'( I'll defo put up some more Additional tho :wink:
Reply 26
Just wonderin if its possible, if anyone would be interested in some PowerPoints i've made to help my revision for my exams in the summer (year 10 btw) I have

AQA Core Science
AQA Additional Science
AQA GCSE French (most got deleted) (old course)
GCSE Humanities (most got deleted)
Edexcel GCSE German (listening and reading)
OCR GCSE R.E. B (Philosophy and something) (only good and evil, medical ethics and religion and science)
AQA GCSE Geography (not many since i dont have exam this year)
Edexcel GCSE History B (only crime and punishment, not many since i dont have exam this year)
Edexcel GCSE Maths modular (not many)
GCSE English Lit and Language (Mostly language)

Powerpoints are attached to posts by me below, and there area a few pages of posts, so don't forget to check out the other pages!

English lit and language please , i'm really worried about my exams next week :s-smilie:
Reply 27
If I could get the module 5 maths ones that would be very much appreciated.
Reply 28

i'll try and find some humanities ones, but they might all have been deleted :'( I'll defo put up some more Additional tho :wink:

Thankyou for all you'r time and effort x
Reply 29
Original post by Mariya.K
Thankyou for all you'r time and effort x

Right, i've just found em (additional) i'll put them up tonight which topics? Coz the biology was yesterday, but they mite come in handy if u hav to resit.
Reply 30
If you send me a PM, i'll PM the requested stuff back to you as soon as possible.
Reply 31
Just wonderin if its possible, if anyone would be interested in some PowerPoints i've made to help my revision for my exams in the summer (year 10 btw) I have

AQA Core Science
AQA Additional Science
AQA GCSE French (most got deleted) (old course)
GCSE Humanities (most got deleted)
Edexcel GCSE German (listening and reading)
OCR GCSE R.E. B (Philosophy and something) (only good and evil, medical ethics and religion and science)
AQA GCSE Geography (not many since i dont have exam this year)
Edexcel GCSE History B (only crime and punishment, not many since i dont have exam this year)
Edexcel GCSE Maths modular (not many)
GCSE English Lit and Language (Mostly language)

Powerpoints are attached to posts by me below, and there area a few pages of posts, so don't forget to check out the other pages!

EDIT: Why Neg me for trying to help? If you PM me, i'll send you whichever you want rather than posting them!

Thank you! + rep! :smile:
Can I have :
OCR GCSE R.E. B (Philosophy and something)
GCSE English Lit and Language
GCSE Humanities
AQA GCSE Geography

GRACIAS! :biggrin:
Reply 32
Original post by Bambi :)
Thank you! + rep! :smile:
Can I have :
OCR GCSE R.E. B (Philosophy and something)
GCSE English Lit and Language
GCSE Humanities
AQA GCSE Geography

GRACIAS! :biggrin:

ye, that's fine, i'll try to find sum humanities ones but i think they're all gone. I'll have a look tonite and send some, there mite be some I already posted that could be useful
Reply 33
ye, that's fine, i'll try to find sum humanities ones but i think they're all gone. I'll have a look tonite and send some, there mite be some I already posted that could be useful

Thanks, thats sucha great help!! :biggrin:
Reply 34
Original post by Bambi :)
Thanks, thats sucha great help!! :biggrin:

you don't happen to be in the model UN do you?

Quick Reply

Latest