This discussion is closed.
Saf!
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
there are just so mamy pointless threads about religion!................. i mean there's sumone who tries to convert ppl and thers sumone who tries to dis a religion........................ can't ppl just respect others beliefs!........................ ....any one else feel the same!
Bigcnee
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Yep.
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Where is the fun in that?
A - Religion is the be all and end all of it all.
B - Religion is a waste of time.
A - You're right, what have I been thinking all this time?
B - Nah, you're right, God is everywhere, God is beautiful.

Don't think it will work somehow.
Custard
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Saf!)
there are just so mamy pointless threads about religion!................. i mean there's sumone who tries to convert ppl and thers sumone who tries to dis a religion........................ can't ppl just respect others beliefs!........................ ....any one else feel the same!
Yes, I tend not to read them. They have become beyond boring and offencive.
El_Borish
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
they do all seem pretty much the same, but after all, thats what a forums about, posting facts and opinions to converse with others...?
Saf!
Rep:
?
(Original post by Custard)
yep.......everyone thinks they are right and refuses to accept any other comment......................tak e doctor no
El_Borish
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Custard)
amen to that!
Saf!
Rep:
?
(Original post by El_Borish)
they do all seem pretty much the same, but after all, thats what a forums about, posting facts and opinions to converse with others...?
yeah......but this religion thing has happened too many times.............and it's always islam
Howard
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Yes, I've just found myself sucked into another one "Is the Quran the word of God"

How the hell did I find myself drawn into this crap again?
El_Borish
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Howard)
Yes, I've just found myself sucked into another one "Is the Quran the word of God"

How the hell did I find myself drawn into this crap again?
you cannot escape, bwahahahaha (evil laugh)

lol
Saf!
Rep:
?

lol
lol!
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago

lol
oh nooooooooo. I'm trying though. I just can't get over the fools who utterly believe this rubbish. I'm accomodating, have actually become a little interesting in the Qu'ran now, but some just won't budge from their oh so perfect stance.
hitchhiker_13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I agree, there are far too many of them, but I always seem to get caught up in them because people insist on posting rude, ill-informed and offensive comments.
woody
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Its not peoples religion thats imporatnt its about how strong their faith is and there isn't really anything to discuss there. Religion is just about the names and the words not about belifs.
thefish_uk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Religion? I don't like organised religion anyway, people should believe exactly what they want.

I'm not going to go into the whole "religion causes splits" stuff. Enough talk about Israel and Palestine for one night!
Pegasus
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Saf!)
yeah, the next time I hear someone say 'religion is the opiate of the masses' I'm gonna hit them with a stick

Everyone knows that TV is the opiate of the masses.
rednirt
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
religion threads are boring... who think we should burn them all in a big fire with lots of chanting and the blood of a virgin/goat. There should alo be lots of nudity.
Pegasus
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by rednirt)
religion threads are boring... who think we should burn them all in a big fire with lots of chanting and the blood of a virgin/goat. There should alo be lots of nudity.
...silence ensues...

DoctorNO
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Saf!)
yep.......everyone thinks they are right and refuses to accept any other comment......................tak e doctor no
huh?

dont blame me if i keep besting those who challenge me. and you dont know enough about me, dude. i dont mean to brag but there are many people who respect me for being openminded.

http://207.44.234.62/~admin1/forums/...?s=&forumid=21

for I am not afraid to publicly admit my errors. it just so happen that nobody had disproven my points here just yet. :cool:

Peace.
]{ingnik
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by DoctorNO)
huh?

dont blame me if i keep besting those who challenge me. and you dont know enough about me, dude. i dont mean to brag but there are many people who respect me for being openminded.

http://207.44.234.62/~admin1/forums/...?s=&forumid=21

for I am not afraid to publicly admit my errors. it just so happen that nobody had disproven my points here just yet. :cool:

Peace.
peas damnit! :cool: couldnt we have a subforum for all these religion threads? theres enough of 'em, and clearly some ppl think theyr important and fun to debate.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (26)
7.22%
They might tell the bully (34)
9.44%
I don't think they'd understand (55)
15.28%
It might lead to more bullying (139)
38.61%
There's nothing they could do (106)
29.44%

Watched Threads