This discussion is closed.
DoctorNO
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ]{ingnik)
peas damnit! :cool: couldnt we have a subforum for all these religion threads? theres enough of 'em, and clearly some ppl think theyr important and fun to debate.

Hey I am only responsible for creating ONE (1) religious thread.

All because some guy (superior) was ignoring my points.
El_Borish
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
having done many a study on religion and other such forms in society, i believe there are othe rmediums which provide the same psychological content, with none of the fananticism - music factions for instance!
DoctorNO
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Religion is something that needs to be taken seriously for they generally define a person's behavior. And fanatics are doing all kinds of crazy stuff for various religious cause.

We cant afford to just "respect" everything they rant about. You have to choose carefully which "belief" deserves respect. Oppressive beliefs dont deserve such. If fundamentalists would not dare reform their intolerant belief systems then somebody has to pressure them to do it.
kildare
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I personally find 'faith' as something too personal to explain over an internet messageboard. If people want to talk about it though, they can go right ahead.
DoctorNO
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by kildare)
I personally find 'faith' as something too personal to explain over an internet messageboard. If people want to talk about it though, they can go right ahead.
Maybe you need to hold a gun while explaining your faith?

just kidding
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (152)
59.61%
No I haven't decided yet (58)
22.75%
Yes but I might change my mind (45)
17.65%

Watched Threads