Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Pencil Queen)
Bloody argos with it's stupid long urls
It's item number 415/8082
what is the item?
Alpha Male
Badges: 0
Report 15 years ago
I Have Reported Your Ip Numbers To The Police. Cannabis Is Still An Illegal Substance And Still Class B Under The Controlled Substance Regulatory Law. And Will Still Be Illegal When Placed Under Class C. I Had No Other Choice In Doing This Because I Feel It Is My Duty As I Am Joining The Police Force Soon. Maybe You'll Learn From It.
Alpha Male
Report 15 years ago
If You Want To Smoke Cannbis It Is Advisable Keep It To Yourself Thats What The Recruitment Police Officer Said WHEN I WAS TALKING TO HIM ABOUT THE ISSUE. He Wished People Would Do Then He Would Not Have To Arrest So Many People For Possesion Of A Class B Drug. He Said He Wishes They Just Would Try To Not Get Caught Rather Than Being Idiotic And Smoking It In Public Places Etc Etc.
aliel
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by byb3)
The guys down stairs smoke more than a chimney, could just smell it seeping up 5mins ago. Anybody else get the waccy baccy smell in their rooms? Its actually beginning to grow on me.

Adam

The ground floor of the New York block at Ramsey Hall (UCL Accomodation block) reeks of weed constantly.
Blamps
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Alpha Male)
If You Want To Smoke Cannbis It Is Advisable Keep It To Yourself Thats What The Recruitment Police Officer Said WHEN I WAS TALKING TO HIM ABOUT THE ISSUE. He Wished People Would Do Then He Would Not Have To Arrest So Many People For Possesion Of A Class B Drug. He Said He Wishes They Just Would Try To Not Get Caught Rather Than Being Idiotic And Smoking It In Public Places Etc Etc.
it's just been downgraded
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by eric bischoff)
what is the item?
It's an air filter with an ioniser...if it can control the smell of two cannabis plants in full flower under an HPS lamp it can deal with a bit of smoke.
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Blamps)
it's just been downgraded
isn't it from next thursday?
Muse
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by elpaw)
isn't it from next thursday?
It was downgraded as of midnight last night.
byb3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by timeofyourlife)
It was downgraded as of midnight last night.
well then, i'd better get downstairs and join them.

Adam
Muse
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I Have Reported Your Ip Numbers To The Police. Cannabis Is Still An Illegal Substance And Still Class B Under The Controlled Substance Regulatory Law. And Will Still Be Illegal When Placed Under Class C. I Had No Other Choice In Doing This Because I Feel It Is My Duty As I Am Joining The Police Force Soon. Maybe You'll Learn From It.
Unless you're a moderator under cover, you wouldn't beable to view our IP numbers. It's now class C, and according to the government's guidelines for police; you'd get arrested for possession under 18 and cautioned for all other cases unless you smoke it in public view. Oh, and if you are caught supplying the drug, you face up to 14 years in jail.
Muse
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by byb3)
well then, i'd better get downstairs and join them.

Adam
lol, it's still illegal, but not as illegal.
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
can I come round
]{ingnik
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Maybe You Shouldnt Start EVERY Word With A Capital.
El_Borish
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
somehting suggets 'wind-up' to me, seeing as if he's not a mod he has no access to IPs... :rolleyes:
Muse
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by El_Borish)
somehting suggets 'wind-up' to me, seeing as if he's not a mod he has no access to IPs... :rolleyes:

Not to mention the fact there is no actual evidence, lol.
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by byb3)
The guys down stairs smoke more than a chimney, could just smell it seeping up 5mins ago. Anybody else get the waccy baccy smell in their rooms? Its actually beginning to grow on me.

Adam
that sucks. if your an athlete and you get tested, the stuff you've been smelling will show up on your test, and youll get kicked off the team!
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by El_Borish)
congratulations for stating the obvious
me!
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
do you think the police are really bothered about people smoking weed?
]{ingnik
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by me!)
do you think the police are really bothered about people smoking weed?
not anymore. its up to the individual officer as to whether they make an arrest and what officer really wants 2 make work for themselves?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (16)
6.78%
They might tell the bully (25)
10.59%
I don't think they'd understand (40)
16.95%
It might lead to more bullying (84)
35.59%
There's nothing they could do (71)
30.08%

Watched Threads