congratulations for stating the obvious
go me!
El_Borish
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by curryADD)
that sucks. if your an athlete and you get tested, the stuff you've been smelling will show up on your test, and youll get kicked off the team!
lol, spot the sports participant! has anyone been done for drugs in yur team / swim group?
Muse
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ]{ingnik)
not anymore. its up to the individual officer as to whether they make an arrest and what officer really wants 2 make work for themselves?
According to the Daily Mail (yes, brilliant source), they will arrest you if you are under 18. Probably to take you home to parents or whatever.
me!
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ]{ingnik)
not anymore. its up to the individual officer as to whether they make an arrest and what officer really wants 2 make work for themselves?
they don't care anymore, so many people do it anyway it's not going to make any difference, there's no point in making arrests etc I know 11 and 12 year olds who smoke weed - the police know they do it...
El_Borish
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by timeofyourlife)
According to the Daily Mail (yes, brilliant source), they will arrest you if you are under 18. Probably to take you home to parents or whatever.
somehow i think the police have better things to worry about, whatever the er..'highly reputable' daily mail says...lol :rolleyes:
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Ickle ****)
If it is annoying you alot then you shouldn't worry about reporting them. They should be more inconspicuos and have more respect for others in the halls.

love **** ***
Please be more original this account imitation is getting really boring now.
Muse
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by El_Borish)
somehow i think the police have better things to worry about, whatever the er..'highly reputable' daily mail says...lol :rolleyes:
Unfortunately, the police seem to prefer worrying about the smaller things, makes their life easier.
ThornsnRoses
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by byb3)
The guys down stairs smoke more than a chimney, could just smell it seeping up 5mins ago. Anybody else get the waccy baccy smell in their rooms? Its actually beginning to grow on me.

Adam
So weed smells good man! Why dont you join in and smoke it?
MattG
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
you could drill a hole directly down into their room and connect a bong at your end to collect the smoke......
dazmanultra
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
yeah do what the man says and inhale for free ----^
starry
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by dazmanultra)
yeah do what the man says and inhale for free ----^
Hahaha
nikk
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
It said on the news last night that although cannabis has been downgraded to a class C drug, pocession of it can still lead to a two year jail sentence.

All it really means is that the police can use their judgement more in deciding whether to take it further or not.
scorpio
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by rahaydenuk)
I'd be more worried that I was slowly being poisoned rather than the smell.
Well you are poisoning yourself whenever you go to a pub and inhale other peoples cigarette smoke. Also whenever you have any alcoholic drink or if you are walking along the side of a busy road due to pollution or even if you eat any fatty foods. Weed is just just the same, but slightly on a higher scale.

I say live life to the fullest and learn from your mistakes.
Agent-Orange
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
but if u r over 18 and u r going 2 take it u cant get arrested, depending how muck u have on u
El_Borish
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i heard on the news this morning that the first 'coffee shop' had been closed down in edinburgh. it was called the Purple Haze, lol.

people must be stupid if they think its actually legal, but it seems unlikey the poilce would tae it much further, probably just confiscate what you had on you, and then smoke it themselves later!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (9)
20.93%
No (34)
79.07%

Watched Threads