This discussion is closed.
nikkic1985
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
Right I Know Ive Left It Late But My Psychology Coursework Title Is"does Physical Attractiveness Affect The Way We Choose Our Partners?" And It Has To Be In Tomorrow And All Ive Got Are Some Results. So Please Please Reply With Yours Before Tomorrow So I Can Do It !! Thanx
Mark_KK
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by nikkic1985)
Right I Know Ive Left It Late But My Psychology Coursework Title Is"does Physical Attractiveness Affect The Way We Choose Our Partners?" And It Has To Be In Tomorrow And All Ive Got Are Some Results. So Please Please Reply With Yours Before Tomorrow So I Can Do It !! Thanx
I dont understand what you are saying? Is your whole coursework in for tomorrow (in which case you are right royally shafted and its your own fault) or do you just need some feedback for results thus meaning you could potential make them up (dare I suggest it?).
nikkic1985
(Original post by Mark_KK)
I dont understand what you are saying? Is your whole coursework in for tomorrow (in which case you are right royally shafted and its your own fault) or do you just need some feedback for results thus meaning you could potential make them up (dare I suggest it?).
no ive got that i just need an introduction and i dont know how to do it,
Mark_KK
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Great, you have like 16 hrs till a coursework deadline and you have not even started yet? Also you need to sleep!

How many words do you have to do?
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
think of a pyramid, you start off with a broad range of studies and then narrow it down. Get a psy book, look up the studies, talk about what they found, and how it's relevant to your own study. It shoudn't be too long, as the courseworks word limit is tight.
]{ingnik
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
the answer to the title is yes. at least you have a conclusion.
jediknight007
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I hope you have learnt your lesson: Never leave your coursework until the last minute.

Sorry to be so blunt but if you get a crap grade, it's entirely your own fault.
Mark_KK
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by jediknight007)
I hope you have learnt your lesson: Never leave your coursework until the last minute.

Sorry to be so blunt but if you get a crap grade, it's entirely your own fault.
I can't imagine anyone producing excellent coursework burning the midnight oil the night before a deadline. Best of luck to her though!
nikkic1985
I can't imagine anyone producing excellent coursework burning the midnight oil the night before a deadline. Best of luck to her though!

Well actually i got it all done gave it in and teacher said it looks like a good B maybe an A so if thats not a good grade then u must be very very clever, but if that was the case u wouldnt be on this ,because you would know it all. But thanx ever so much for you "help" mark.
emom100
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i know its bad but i tend to produce my best work when i'm really under preassure. The only problem is that i get so stressed, its really not good for me. I'm starting to learn now though because the 2nd week back i had an oral exam, a written history exam and an essay to hand in on one day and despite the fact i had all of the xmas hollidays to preapre i still had a hell of a lot of work to do the night before.
Was517
Report 15 years ago
Hey .....i have this project to do in maths on number stairs and i was wondering if u could give me a introduction to it in which i can put in my coursework
The_Barman
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Was517)
Hey .....i have this project to do in maths on number stairs and i was wondering if u could give me a introduction to it in which i can put in my coursework
If ya want help on course work you should start a new thread instead of starting one on someone else's, i aint being rude.....its just polite
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (74)
23.95%
No (235)
76.05%

Watched Threads