The Student Room Group

Should white people make more babies with black/mixed race people?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by whitepearlbaby
Seriously. There is so much inbreeding going on between white people it's becoming quite a concern. More and more people have allergies, are ill easily or are born disabled.
Disregard "OHNOEZ WE NEED TO KEEP THE BRITISH BLOODLINE RUNNING", this should be the era of "If we don't interbreed we'll be extinct soon"

:h:

I'm not even trolling. Please point out the obvious flaws in my logic, I'm really just wondering if this is the way forward or not.

well uh assuming you and everyone here lives in redneck country in the deep south in USA - still no, no race of humans is gonna go exctinct anytime soon :wink:
Hmm, well DNA doesn't get completely destroyed when a child is born, there is a copy from your daddy and a copy from your mummy in you. So even if a child one day has only 1 millionth of the DNA of some white woman ages ago, it's still gonna be there. If that makes sense.
But yes, mixing is the way forward (and may I say that beige is the colour of "white" skin, mixed is more tea with a bit of milk :p:)

Yeah I understand. Tbf you've just backed me up as well, as thee is always that possibility of creating a Black or White baby from a mixed race couple. Also, I forget that the Black pigmentation is dominant
I was hoping that this would at least be ridiculous enough to prove luls worthy.

Disappoint. Bad trolls are the ****ing worst.
Original post by concubine
I was hoping that this would at least be ridiculous enough to prove luls worthy.

Disappoint. Bad trolls are the ****ing worst.

Not sure if you're a troll and just trying to wind me up :beard:

But no, I'm serious.
Christ.
Original post by Nick Longjohnson
Christ.

Nothing to do with religion.

:teehee:
People should make babies with whoever they like
Pretty sure the gene pool within the races which make up white people isn't small enough to necessitate that~
I'm all up for it, so long as I get to shag fine white chicks.
Reply 29
Original post by No Future
People should make babies with whoever they like

I can think of some obvious exceptions.
Reply 30
Original post by meowmeowmutiny
Pretty sure the gene pool within the races which make up white people isn't small enough to necessitate that~

Humans are not particularly biodiverse.

Personally I think anything that breaks down barriers between people of different backgrounds is a good thing.

Also people should stop seeing everything in terms of black and white. You can have a diverse background without any immediate black ancestors. Same goes for white.
This is why I support the far right now because people can get away with saying this but if a white person put forward the idea of ending the black race everyone would go mad apart from a small minority.
Reply 32
What utter tosh. Anyway, by making a single homogenus race we'd only be opening ourselves up ever more to a single disease. At the moment we are happily immune to sickle cell anemia.

I really don't see why a single mocha homogenus race would be a good thing. I like distinct races, it adds variety to the world, and whilst I have nothing against the mixing of race, it's certainly not an agenda I would push.
Original post by Jackthevillain
This is why I support the far right now because people can get away with saying this but if a white person put forward the idea of ending the black race everyone would go mad apart from a small minority.

I'm slightly confused here:confused:, I mean if more white people 'breed' with more black people surely both of them would go 'extinct' so to say - not just white people. Besides it's possible to get a white baby from two mixed-raced people as well as from two black people(as it was on the news). Correct me if I'm wrong.:colondollar:

http://www.cavemancircus.com/wp-content/uploads/images/2009/october/asian_girls_before_and_after_makeup/asian_girls_before_and_after_makeup_12.jpg

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-10699846

To the OP- people can and should have babies with whoever they want. Besides if people do die of inbreeding or whatever you are trying to say, it would be a good thing as it would control population size. (just kidding:wink:)
Reply 34
Seriously. There is so much inbreeding going on between white people it's becoming quite a concern. More and more people have allergies, are ill easily or are born disabled.
Disregard "OHNOEZ WE NEED TO KEEP THE BRITISH BLOODLINE RUNNING", this should be the era of "If we don't interbreed we'll be extinct soon"

:h:

I'm not even trolling. Please point out the obvious flaws in my logic, I'm really just wondering if this is the way forward or not.

As long as you're not closely related, it won't be a problem. Two white people having kids isn't inbreeding.

People can have kids with who they want.
Original post by Steevee
What utter tosh. Anyway, by making a single homogenus race we'd only be opening ourselves up ever more to a single disease. At the moment we are happily immune to sickle cell anemia.

I really don't see why a single mocha homogenus race would be a good thing. I like distinct races, it adds variety to the world, and whilst I have nothing against the mixing of race, it's certainly not an agenda I would push.

:lolwut: You do realise that even if massive interbreeding occurs between two or more races, you would not get a single homogeneous race? Or become open to a single disease?
Reply 36
In terms of creating hybrid vigour, mating with someone as far apart from you genetically will create children with increased fitness, so yes it is a positive thing. I think what you mean the whole inbreeding malarky is that europe is such a recent continent and because of that mating between europeans is effectively inbreeding (please don't take this the wrong way- it is merely genetics). Anyway everyone currently on earth can trace their ancestors back only 2000 years until we are realted to everyone that was on earth then, which really is very few generations. Anyway, the moral of the story is, we are all indeed inbred.
Reply 37
Also, once you get past second cousin mating, the negative effects of inbreeding quickly drop off to 0.
No, we'll make babies with who we want to makes babies with. :colonhash: The day I have a blick child...:nooo:
not really...blacks should be breeding with blacks in my opinion...not that there is anything wrong with other races but we need to look out for our own...it's been proven time and time again that a black person with the same qualifications or even better than lets say a white man will not be given the same chance as the white man

Quick Reply

Latest