The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Msc Electrical Technology for Sustainable and Renewable Energy Systems

Hello everyone,
I' ve been offered a place for the postgraduate course "Electrical Technology for Sustainable and Renewable Energy Systems".
Is anyone here who is already studying on this course? If so, I would appreciate if you tell me anything about your experience.
What do you think and how do you rate the research facilities and the the teaching of this course in Uni of Nottingham?
If you have any further information, I would be glad to hear you.
Thanks a lot for your time guys!!
Reply 1
Hi there,
I have studied MSc Elect Tech for Sustainable and Renewable Energy Systems from Nottingham Univ.

It's a course tailored for both industry as well as research circles.

I guess it's too late but still if you have got any specific queries you are welcome.

Thanks.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by fhm1987
Hi there,
I have studied MSc Elect Tech for Sustainable and Renewable Energy Systems from Nottingham Univ.

It's a course tailored for both industry as well as research circles.

I guess it's too late but still if you have got any specific queries you are welcome.

Thanks.

Original post by johnnie8var
Hello everyone,
I' ve been offered a place for the postgraduate course "Electrical Technology for Sustainable and Renewable Energy Systems".
Is anyone here who is already studying on this course? If so, I would appreciate if you tell me anything about your experience.
What do you think and how do you rate the research facilities and the the teaching of this course in Uni of Nottingham?
If you have any further information, I would be glad to hear you.
Thanks a lot for your time guys!!

Hello,
I have been offered a place to study MSc. Sustainable Energy Technologies, September 2013 intake.
Based on your experience of the university, do you recommend the engineering department, especially sustainable energy subjects?
Do you think the uni has good links with the industry? Do they support you to find a job/place after graduating?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending