The Student Room Group

Whats Bush's and Blairs agenda?? Against terorism or just for oil?

Right in my short life so far I've travelled to amny places and many Islamic states Afghan, Pakistan, saudi, Dubai, Dhaka, Iraq etc And heres what I've learned now know when I say this theres no harm or rudness intended so keep it that way and I don't have writing on me to back this up so just don't ask.
Correct me if I'm wrong
A number of years ago Russia was a superpower admitidly not the biggest but pretty damn close to america from what I know obviousy america didn't like it. It's said he made a deal with Osama Bin Laden that if he trained his men for him and gave him the equipment he had to take out america in return he would get his wish of a fully Islamic state.

The reason he wanted this was because of what had happened in Saudi which was that they agreed to allow americans in their country so they had to create what was known as the triangle. Now they knew they would drink have pre marital sex etc so if they wanted to do anything against Islam they do it in here. Now this worked fine until more and more people flocked in, so more triangles created and now voila a large area of it is pretty much owned by america.

So they agree and Osama did his share of the deal because we know Russias economy has collapsed. When he goes back they deny what they promised so in a futile rage Osama Bin Laden did they Kenya U.S base bombing. America remained unflinched, so then he did the U.S naval fleet bombing but yet again america didn't care.

Then of course comes along the infamous 7/11 then America says thats it you're gonna die.

At this point I must say I agree with Osamas views he has been screwed over but he did go about it the wrong way. It's never right to kill civilians.

Then we have Saddam Hussain and we know he got to power with Americas help and money, they lent him so much money for weaponds any everything that he would never be able to pay them off, so they say thats ok we'll just have oil at 2p a barral instead of your usual 30p (example prices not actual figures) so he lets it slide but eventualy he takes america out the picture and kicks them out. So they go after him.
It's also weird they don't know how many weapons he has when they gave them to him.

Now we know they are talking about Oman. Doesn't it seem odd that these are all countries orientated around oil? And no once have they even given a sh*t about what goes on in places such as Africa the mass scale of terrorism people experience there.

Scroll to see replies

it was 9/11
Reply 2
Speciez99
it was 9/11
Sorry my bad and I did say correct me if I'm wrong so cheers
Yeah dats so true! now i guess they r plannin world domination (well...dey probably already hav)...i mean dont they realise dat one day oil is gonna run out...den wot r they gonna do?
Erm......so wot hav u bin doin goin to all these islamic countires?.........ur the same age as me...i mean r u a travellor?
Reply 5
arabian_prince
Erm......so wot hav u bin doin goin to all these islamic countires?.........ur the same age as me...i mean r u a travellor?

Long story to have it explained you have to go to the is the Quran the owrd of god post all of it's answered there
Reply 6
arabian_prince
Nope just questioing all faiths atm and I wanted to see what it was really like for myself no the medias view and it's truly viceral. But I go in my own time hols etc
Reply 7
kissmequick
Sorry my bad and I did say correct me if I'm wrong so cheers

how did you not know it was nine eleven? omg. 3000 people DIED!
Reply 8
curryADD
I did know but for some reason I had the number 7 in my head it was a mistake. The best I can offer is an appology
Reply 9
wow, kissmequick you are just so knowledgeable and wordly and handsome, in fact you think you are perfect yet claim to be so wonderully gentlemanly to girls and keep them.

You are so fake or if not you are the ubermensch.

And yet you spout so much rubbish and theories, there is oil in Africa as well . . .
Reply 10
kissmequick
I did know but for some reason I had the number 7 in my head it was a mistake. The best I can offer is an appology

its totally ok, last year when we had our commemeration thingy we were all going to were red white and blue! and then the morning it was nine eleven i forgot and showed up in purple instead of wrapped in a flag. it was awful!
Reply 11
JSM
wow, kissmequick you are just so knowledgeable and wordly and handsome, in fact you think you are perfect yet claim to be so wonderully gentlemanly to girls and keep them.

And yet you spout so much rubbish and theories, there is oil in Africa as well . . .

JSM, its okay, theres no reason to be jealous! both you and kmq can be my boytoys :wink:

jk jk!
Reply 12
JSM

But no where near as much as those countries, but why don't they sort out Africa then JSM any reasoning behind it?
Reply 13
curryADD
JSM, its okay, theres no reason to be jealous! both you and kmq can be my boytoys :wink:

jk jk!

yeah im jealous little doll and kmq therefore has no idea nad the common oil theories fall dowqn.
Reply 14
curryADD

*ahem* 6000 innocent iraqis dies in the war at the minimum, not saying this makes 9/11 ok, but we dont get nearly as much media coverage of that...
Reply 15
JSM

Firstly I've no idea what you've got against me and my personality and I'm far from perfect and if you knew me you'd know that but you don't and for some reason you still feel you have the right to act all pompous and get on your high horse and critisise me, just get a hobby!!
Reply 16
JSM
yeah im jealous little doll and kmq therefore has no idea nad the common oil theories fall dowqn.

of course you are, with me around, its unaviodable!
Reply 17
curryADD
of course you are, with me around, its unaviodable!
lol I must agree it's those eyes, she even won an award for them lol
Reply 18
kissmequick
lol I must agree it's those eyes, she even won an award for them lol

exactly :biggrin:
Reply 19
curryADD
exactly :biggrin:
There's got to be a fasination there lol oh yeah congrats on your next post

Latest

Trending

Trending