There's got to be a fasination there lol oh yeah congrats on your next post

what number is my next post? 5600?
deary_ma_leary
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by El_Borish)
*ahem* 6000 innocent iraqis dies in the war at the minimum, not saying this makes 9/11 ok, but we dont get nearly as much media coverage of that...
exactly. i dont want to belittle 9/11 at all but many more have died in other places.
also,just wanted to say, i saw an americans security person on the news ealier and when questioned about the absence of wmd's in iraq,she brusheod over the fact that none have been found and said that saddam was an evil dictator and he needed to be stopped. mugabe is an evil dictator and yet bush and blair to nothing to try to stop him!!
kissmequick
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by curryADD)
what number is my next post? 5600?
nope coz you just lost 40 posts thats sux a thread must have been deleted
curryADD
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by kissmequick)
nope coz you just lost 40 posts thats sux a thread must have been deleted

that sux!
kissmequick
Rep:
?
(Original post by deary_ma_leary)
exactly. i dont want to belittle 9/11 at all but many more have died in other places.
also,just wanted to say, i saw an americans security person on the news ealier and when questioned about the absence of wmd's in iraq,she brusheod over the fact that none have been found and said that saddam was an evil dictator and he needed to be stopped. mugabe is an evil dictator and yet bush and blair to nothing to try to stop him!!
except for capture him???
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
respond to my newest pm!
El_Borish
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
that sux!
ahs word association been deleted?
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
respond to my newest pm!

im leaving now yall, be home in about 30 minutes! stay on!
El_Borish
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
respond to my newest pm!
could you send it to me? im always intersetde to ear toher viewpoints on this...

dont worry if not
kissmequick
Rep:
?
im leaving now yall, be home in about 30 minutes! stay on!
Cya babes I'm off anyway got to go out tonight, take care everyone
deary_ma_leary
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
no i meant they did nothing to stop mugabe. my point was meant to be (before i stopped writing it) was that bush and blair declared war using the presence of wmd's in iraq as their sole reason. there have been none found and now the US government are saying he needed to be stopped. im not disputing that he was not an evil dictator it's that that was not the reason first given for war and if that alone is reason to declare war, why is nothing being done about zimbabwe?!
ThornsnRoses
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
how did you not know it was nine eleven? omg. 3000 people DIED!
its not the only event were 3000 people died...americans are so pompous...AAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHH :mad:
kissmequick
Rep:
?
no i meant they did nothing to stop mugabe. my point was meant to be (before i stopped writing it) was that bush and blair declared war using the presence of wmd's in iraq as their sole reason. there have been none found and now the US government are saying he needed to be stopped. im not disputing that he was not an evil dictator it's that that was not the reason first given for war and if that alone is reason to declare war, why is nothing being done about zimbabwe?!
I ask the very same question hence the idea of an agenda springs to mind
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by El_Borish)
could you send it to me? im always intersetde to ear toher viewpoints on this...

dont worry if not
i sent you one
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ThornsnRoses)
its not the only event were 3000 people died...americans are so pompous...AAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHH :mad:
why should that make you mad? a family member of mine died. and while i am not saying that those people are any more important, its rude and insensitive to say something like that. on the morrow, neg rep for you!
kissmequick
Rep:
?
why should that make you mad? a family member of mine died. and while i am not saying that those people are any more important, its rude and insensitive to say something like that. on the morrow, neg rep for you!
Im ust say it's fair enough that people in America grieve for their losses it's only correct but I think it's only wise to keep those in mind around the world who are in the same position if not worse. There's a world outside America and more people need to realise that.
Howard
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Or North Korea. Or Saudi Arabia. Or The Sudan. Or etc etc.

Unfortunately, the US Military has only so many bods.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (24)
6.92%
They might tell the bully (33)
9.51%
I don't think they'd understand (53)
15.27%
It might lead to more bullying (133)
38.33%
There's nothing they could do (104)
29.97%

Watched Threads