The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

tanusha-tomsk
However I love all my subjects and don't mind really, as for economics I enjoy it so much that I do lots of extra stuff and don't even call it "studying".

Same for bio, geek power! :cool:
friendlyneutron
Same for bio, geek power! :cool:

Ditto for French :cool:
Reply 22
friendlyneutron
I started A Levels before moving schools and I think there's more to do in AH (I'm doing all sciences as well - we do have essays, particularly mammoth biology ones lol) - especially with investigations and the like, but that could just be at my school as they have a habit of completely swamping you with work at every opportunity :frown: woop.

We haven't started investigations yet so maybe that's why it feels like there's not much work. And thinking about it I usually work in my free periods at school so that's probably around an hour a day. I always draw diagrams in my Bio essays so they don't feel like real essays, tehe :smile: Whereabouts in Glasgow do you live?
Loocy
We haven't started investigations yet so maybe that's why it feels like there's not much work. And thinking about it I usually work in my free periods at school so that's probably around an hour a day. I always draw diagrams in my Bio essays so they don't feel like real essays, tehe :smile: Whereabouts in Glasgow do you live?

lol investigations are actually nothing but trouble! I live on the South Side, but my school's in the West End. you?
Reply 24
well, I do futher maths maths bio and chem..
I do like 5 hours altogether per week? perhaps more now as exams are soon
Reply 25
friendlyneutron
lol investigations are actually nothing but trouble! I live on the South Side, but my school's in the West End. you?

I live in the West End and my school is in the West End. I love where I live... be so sad to leave, but if it's Cambridge then I guess I will cope, tehe.
Reply 26
AlphaNumeric
If you're doing that much work because you want to, then you've got the right work ethic.

If you're doing that much work because otherwise you cannot keep up with understanding the A Level course, then you're probably not going to manage to keep up with Cambridge courses.
QFT.

Latest

Trending

Trending