This discussion is closed.
thepope
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
Look people, you all go around saying there isn't a god and if there was he wouldn't allow all this suffering to happen. Well.....you're wrong.
First of all god gave us all a brain and he ALLOWED us to be able to make our own decisions, we can choose to do evil or we can choose to do good. Surely the decisions we make will affect others around us.
Secondly, have you or anyone you know ever experienced the supernatural, well it does exist.
witch doctors in the developing world are living proof, they work for the devil. A man i know of who visited africa had an encounter and reported that he was unable to move as he was stuck to the ground, something physiologically impossible. Missionaries in the developing world are very aware of demons and have seen the havoc which they wreak.
Funny, have you ever looked in your sience book, there is no section which explains this, it avoids it all together. So are you going to tell me all that which goes on is rubbish because i can tell you its real.
I'm sure when you were young and stupid you've messed about with those wiji board things (dunno how to spell it), well in america a girl reported that voices told her to kill her friend, and guess what she did just that.
So what does Darwin have to say about that? (or yourself)
username3134
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
What a narrow minded fool you really are. How can you possibly calim you have proved the existence of god from such obsucre anecdotal evidence? If you want to air your opinion, then that is your right, but never try to enforce that opinion on others. Take your preaching elsewhere, weirdo!
thepope
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
(Original post by savvy10)
What a narrow minded fool you really are. How can you possibly calim you have proved the existence of god from such obsucre anecdotal evidence? If you want to air your opinion, then that is your right, but never try to enforce that opinion on others. Take your preaching elsewhere, weirdo!
Whats wrong..are you afraid of the truth?
username3134
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by thepope)
First of all god gave us all a brain and he ALLOWED us to be able to make our own decisions, we can choose to do evil or we can choose to do good. Surely the decisions we make will affect others around us.
What makes you so sure there is such a thing as free-will anyway?
.NK
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Look people, you all go around saying there isn't a god and if there was he wouldn't allow all this suffering to happen. Well.....you're wrong.
If you're such a strong supporter of religion, why do you blaspheme by using 'thepope' as your username and spell 'god' with only a lower case 'g'?

:rolleyes:
Bigcnee
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by savvy10)
Take your insults somewhere else.
dazmanultra
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
A) Try posting in the correct forum. This is for university related threads.

you all go around saying there isn't a god and if there was he wouldn't allow all this suffering to happen. Well.....you're wrong.
Do not be so presumptious in your understanding of an atheist's or an agnostic's viewpoint - certainly do not be presumptious of every non-believer on the planet. You do not know what arguments each and every one of us subscribes to, so do not pretend to know.

My personal experiences lead me to believe that there is no god. That's just my opinion, and you have no right to take that away from me; just as I have no right to stop you from praying.

My basic opinion is that an omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent being would not have human characteristics (love, hate, anger, jealousy).

As an atheist I do not pretend to know all the answers about creation et cetera, however I do believe that there is no God. And that's my perogative.

Now quit trolling.
dazmanultra
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Oh, and thepope, check out this link. http://www.doesgodexist.com/index.htm

It's a very balanced site.
Satan
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
Satan is tyhe only true god as he is merciful and only looks after people with money and gives hem a better life than god ever can as he knows how to have fun and is not a boring old wind bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Agent-Orange
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
but there has 2 b a balance between good and evil
Satan
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
how can you define between good and evil
oldthrashbarg
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Just out of interest, what is your proof that God exists?
(in reference to the name of this thread)
Agent-Orange
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
so you would shoot some guy for no reason and feel you have done good
pal_sch
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
How can you define god?
If you can't understand something, can you truly believe in it with all of your heart? I know I couldn't, but I ain't all that trusting.

As for killing someone, depends on who, where, when and how badly they have pissed me off.
Satan
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
Shut up Yanki!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pal_sch
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
For people not sitting in our IT class, I'm half american.
Shut it farmboy.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What would make a great online university open day?

Virtual campus tour (61)
19.12%
Virtual accommodation tour (45)
14.11%
Find out about sports clubs, societies and facilities (16)
5.02%
Video content about the local area (3)
0.94%
Webinars with lecturers (11)
3.45%
Taster lectures or seminars (70)
21.94%
Speak to current students studying my course (69)
21.63%
Speak to current students about the uni in general (13)
4.08%
Fun online activities or experiences (12)
3.76%
Connecting with careers services or employers (8)
2.51%
Info about student wellbeing and support services (5)
1.57%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (6)
1.88%

Watched Threads