This discussion is closed.
Percy
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 18 years ago
Lord Huntroyde's old drinking pal Boris Johnson was interviewed by BBC news today. Stirring stuff.
rednirt
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Percy)
Lord Huntroyde's old drinking pal Boris Johnson was interviewed by BBC news today. Stirring stuff.
i know, he looked sooooo cute with his tousled hair and his toff accent. Is it weird that I may fancy him?! :confused:
El_Borish
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Percy)
didnt see it but yeah, he is kinda 'cute and cuddly' imaged, but some of his policys make me squirm!
TK
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by rednirt)
i know, he looked sooooo cute with his tousled hair and his toff accent. Is it weird that I may fancy him?! :confused:
lol just a bit scary - not weird
rednirt
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Tinykates)
lol just a bit scary - not weird
Thats good scary I can deal with lol
Perplexed
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
The blancmange reference was particularly Borisian.
ThornsnRoses
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by rednirt)
Hard to believe. But a lot of people do! I think i have a little feeling for him
Kirki
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
Aww, man. I missed Boris?!

He's like this big teddy bear type person.

Hard to believe. But a lot of people do!
I think lots of people have a little soft spot for him.
X
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (16)
15.84%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (26)
25.74%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (55)
54.46%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (4)
3.96%

Watched Threads