The Student Room Group

9713 AS Applied ICT (CIE)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by ymz1993
Thanks,,,,,you make life more easier, do you have any revision notes ???:smile:

No problem! :wink: Well, I need to make notes, and I haven't made them yet! I know that's kind of silly! But, maybe you could try this site? I hope it works! :smile:
http://www.alevelict.info/index.html :smile:
Reply 21
Original post by tango14
Is the ict book by brian sargent avilble to read on the internet?

Well, I think it may be available on Amazon and other webshops, but you'll have to buy it, I don't it would be there for free! Sorry :frown:
Maybe you could read your own textbook? Or borrow from a friend? :smile: Good luck!
Reply 22
Original post by Biology Freak
Really?!! that is so great thank God I found someone else who encourages reading the subject as well :biggrin: thank you I mean you really made me feel more comfortable and thanks for telling me about chapter 4 question I am taking A2 maths and AS biology in addition to AS AICT of course...hope you'll do good too I mean we deserve good grades after all right :P oh and what subjects are you taking anyway?

Hey, that's alright! :smile: I'm glad you fee better! Cool choices! I'm taking AS Biology, Chemistry, Physics and ICT :smile: Yep, you're right! We DO deserve GOOD GRADES! :biggrin:
Reply 23
Original post by Na7t
Hey all , I would really appreciate it if you could help me ,my exam is in few days and im hearing a lot of rumors that the exam is mainly chapter 2 and 4? is that right?? thanksss

Well, I haven't heard that rumour yet! But just read your textbook in case! I will tell you guys if I hear that :smile: Good luck!
Reply 24
Original post by ToHelp123
No problem! :wink: Well, I need to make notes, and I haven't made them yet! I know that's kind of silly! But, maybe you could try this site? I hope it works! :smile:
http://www.alevelict.info/index.html :smile:

Thank you again,,, :colondollar: but this website is empty,it is not done yet.
me too i didnt do any notes ,, but if you want i have for chapter 3 my friend sent it to me yesturday.
Reply 25
:biggrin:umm can you please send it asap i really need it
Reply 26
Original post by ymz1993
me too i didnt do any notes ,, but if you want i have for chapter 3 my friend sent it to me yesturday.

OMG :eek: :colondollar: I AM SO SORRY! I did not know it was an empty site! I didn't check! Hey, it's alright! You're very helpful! :smile: Just read well and GOOD LUCK! :biggrin:
Reply 27
Original post by Na7t
:biggrin:umm can you please send it asap i really need it

Do you want the notes from Ymz1993? Then maybe you could send her a PM (personal message) :smile:
Reply 28
Original post by ymz1993

Original post by ymz1993

Hey! :smile: I am so sorry about that website! :colondollar: Maybe you could try this : http://pkafkarkou.wordpress.com/2008/10/09/as-applied-ict-section-2how-organisations-use-ict-part-1/
I think you're not going to trust me anymore on websites :colondollar: Hahaha :biggrin:
I hope it helps! But if you can't find anything, please read your book! :smile:
Reply 29
guys do anyone has the October/Novermber 2010 paper 1? and its gt
because i just can't find them :s-smilie:
Reply 30
Original post by Majdovic7
guys do anyone has the October/Novermber 2010 paper 1? and its gt
because i just can't find them :s-smilie:

Hi, I'm trying to get it! If I do, I will post it! Okay, keep watching the thread! :smile:
Reply 31
Hi, I'm trying to get it! If I do, I will post it! Okay, keep watching the thread! :smile:

Okay thank you mate :smile:
Reply 32

No problem! :biggrin:
Guys I am having my exam in 2 days an i am desparate anyone help me with the content of the paper pleaseee??
Reply 34
Original post by marinos1994
Guys I am having my exam in 2 days an i am desparate anyone help me with the content of the paper pleaseee??

Hey, We're all having exams in 2 days! Don't worry, just read the textbook! So far, no one knows what the content is, but I hope we will get a hint! :smile: Good luck for the exam! :smile:
Reply 35

I found these! November 2010 Paper 1.1 :smile:
Reply 36
I found these! November 2010 Paper 1.1 :smile:

heyy,,, do u have may/june 2008 paper1 for applied ICT????? if u dooo cudd uu plzzz upload it here.....thxx
Reply 37
Original post by maz11
heyy,,, do u have may/june 2008 paper1 for applied ICT????? if u dooo cudd uu plzzz upload it here.....thxx

Yeah, I do. I will upload it.
Reply 38
umm thankk you a lot but i wonder was the A 45/80 as usual?
:smile::smile:
umm thankk you a lot but i wonder was the A 45/80 as usual?
:smile::smile:

The exam is tomorrow guys hope you're all ready...I know I am not :colondollar: anyway can anyone please tell me how much should I score in the exam to get an A I really wanna too, but seriously 45/80 is an A!!!!!!!!!! that does not even make any sense :P
Good luck folks :wink:
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending