The Student Room Group

BOYS, what should I get my brother for his 17th birthday?

Ok so he's one of the 'cool' types, and always gets the latest gadgets: he already has a mac, those huge earphones that boys seem to wear these days, an iphone 4, a toywatch, grey basketball type trainers.. etc.

I am lost as to what to get him! And he got me something really nice for my birthday, so I have to get him something good.

So boys, what would YOU want for your bday? And what are the latest things on the market? I know everyone loves those 'beats' earphones, but he already has a pair of some kind of earphones.. so its pretty pointless getting those?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Inb4 Birthday Sex
Car. Orrr, iTunes voucher?
Reply 3
Original post by duskflower

Ok so he's one of the 'cool' types, and always gets the latest gadgets: he already has a mac, those huge earphones that boys seem to wear these days, an iphone 4, a toywatch, grey basketball type trainers.. etc.

I am lost as to what to get him! And he got me something really nice for my birthday, so I have to get him something good.

So boys, what would YOU want for your bday? And what are the latest things on the market? I know everyone loves those 'beats' earphones, but he already has a pair of some kind of earphones.. so its pretty pointless getting those?

Gift him one of your friends for the night :colone:

Spoiler

Booze
Reply 5
I got my brother condoms.

I don't know why my parents were annoyed, protected sex is better. :P
Reply 6
For my boyfriend's birthday I got him a lyle & scott v-neck from bbclothing (a website that sells them for cheap, rest assured they're real). They usually cost around £100 in store but I got one for £45, that was during the 40% sale though, I think they've gone back up to £70 but still it's way cheaper than the RRP and he'll like it...all the cool kids are wearing them nowadays!
A BJ.
Reply 8

Get him a game.... obviously
Reply 9
Original post by the don
Get him a game.... obviously

Or pay for a weekend away somewhere nice for your parents, you stay at your friends house, provide much alcohol and wait for your house to be trashed.
I hear thats "cool".
No but seriously thats probably the best present for a person our age.
Reply 10
Original post by A level Az
A BJ.

:confused::confused:
A young lady who just can't say no.
Reply 12
what's your gift budget?
Condoms, vaseline and painkillers.

But being from Norfolk, not every family is as 'close' as mine.
Original post by EffKayy
:confused::confused:

It was in answer to "So boys, what would YOU want for your bday?"
Reply 15
Just give him some money.
Reply 16
get the biatch a fresh bag of mother****in weed. and dont forget 2 send me some too baby:wink:
Amazon voucher
Original post by Rose.
I got my brother condoms.

I don't know why my parents were annoyed, protected sex is better. :P

that's white, trailer-trash for you

:rolleyes:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending