The Student Room Group

boys with eyebrow slits!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
was wondering what do all you girls (and maybe guys if you want to lol) think of guys with one or two slits in their eyebrows! just wonderingg :smile:

dont know if this is the right place...kind of new to these forums

deeply unpleasant and makes them look like they have an IQ of about 50
Reply 21
was wondering what do all you girls (and maybe guys if you want to lol) think of guys with one or two slits in their eyebrows! just wonderingg :smile:

In a word... CHAV.
Avoid
Original post by PendulumBoB
Well that says something about you then, doesn't it?

it must do.. :rolleyes:
Are badmans you get me, dun kno

Or so they think
Reply 25

Lol OP, dont take much serious on this forum. On TSR muscles are ugly, B grades are horrendous and all muslims are terrorist. It also know seems one minor change to your pysical appearence suddenly makes you a violent thug who loves tracksuits and crime.

The real world is very different mate.
hahahahahah I know someone with eyebrow slits and he studies English at Oxford and he's also got a 'rudeboy' accent.
he's actually a good laugh!
stereotypical 'never judge a book by its cover' story.
yeah i've seen it looking quite hot on guys who aren't the chavvy types...like when the rest of their look is smart and clean cut, I think an eyebrow slit can look rather sexy. Same goes with eyebrow piercings too.
But that's just my opinion, I can imagine it being a turn off for quite a few. Also it probably only suits certain guys...
My 14 year old brother tried this once with mum's leg razor. Shaved half his eyebrow off. Utter plonker.
Original post by Pandabär
My 14 year old brother tried this once with mum's leg razor. Shaved half his eyebrow off. Utter plonker.

and this is whyy you get your barber to do itt!
Reply 30
= chav
Reply 31
Wait....the eyebrow slit thing is deliberate?! I just thought it was the result of the person falling asleep and their mates shaving slits into their eyebrows for laughs. =/
Original post by PS3_freebie
and this is whyy you get your barber to do itt!

Or just...don't do it. Ever.
Reply 33
Yeahh, its quite cute on some guys. Emphasis on "SOME GUYS" :smile:
Reply 34
I did it once for jokes, was funny for all of 5 minutes.... wasn't so funny after that.
Reply 35
Douche.
depends on you're overall look and where you live/hang around
It's completely ridiculous! Never a good look.
Reply 38
I would of though its seen as chavy...well i think it is.
imo it suits some, and it doesnt suit some
for example, this guy..

Spoiler

looks hot in eyebrow slits :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending