This discussion is closed.
Tednol
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
Whilst we all know that all the drugs classed as Class A are pretty dangerous, I was wondering what drugs people would say are the most harmful and least harmful of the group. I realise however it is relative, and the 'least' harmful Class A drug is not something to be abused.

Heroin, methadone, cocaine, Ecstasy, LSD, amphetamines (if prepared for injection) and magic mushrooms prepared for use are all Class A drugs.

Out of those, coke and E are the 2 that I am most aware of mates taking, and as a result I'd probably class them as the least dangerous. But that is assuming the drugs aren't dodgy of course and you take sensible precautions.
iiikewldude
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Tednol)
Whilst we all know that all the drugs classed as Class A are pretty dangerous, I was wondering what drugs people would say are the most harmful and least harmful of the group. I realise however it is relative, and the 'least' harmful Class A drug is not something to be abused.

Heroin, methadone, cocaine, Ecstasy, LSD, amphetamines (if prepared for injection) and magic mushrooms prepared for use are all Class A drugs.

Out of those, coke and E are the 2 that I am most aware of mates taking, and as a result I'd probably class them as the least dangerous. But that is assuming the drugs aren't dodgy of course and you take sensible precautions.
ur friends take cocaine? they must be pretty rich.
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by iiikewldude)
i know lots of people that take cocaine. it's more of a middle class drug rather than the "rich" drug its made out to be.
Tednol
Rep:
?
(Original post by iiikewldude)
Some of my friends might get half a gram each every 6 to 8 weeks for a treat. If a gram costs £40 and it's every 2 months it's not so financially demanding.
Ben.S.
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
But that is assuming the drugs aren't dodgy of course and you take sensible precautions.
The most sensible precaution I can think of is not to take them.

Ben
dazmanultra
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Class A is something I would personally never go near. I like smoking weed every now and then, however.
Tednol
Rep:
?
(Original post by dazmanultra)
Class A is something I would personally never go near. I like smoking weed every now and then, however.
I've never touched Class A and rarely touch weed. But after the pressures of exams the past 2 weeks, and a weekend coming up, well you never know.
J.S.
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I've never touched Class A and rarely touch weed. But after the pressures of exams the past 2 weeks, and a weekend coming up, well you never know.

I would personally recommend crack, it makes the university years go by in a flash.
Tednol
Rep:
?
(Original post by J.S.)
I would personally recommend crack, it makes the university years go by in a flash.
Recommendation taken on board... but think I'll be avoiding crack and heroin unless life really takes a turn for the worse.
Barny
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I used to know some people who were always like, 'yeh man Ill never do anything worse than pot innit!' and now some of them are heroin users. I dont really see what the point in risking it is, you take a class A drug, you like it, you do it again, you like it abit more, now youre addicted, and we all know what happens then. Stick to class B/C drugs, theyre by no means safe, but are cheaper and less harmful..
J.S.
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Recommendation taken on board... but think I'll be avoiding crack and heroin unless life really takes a turn for the worse.
When life takes a turn for the worst, it's then you are at your most vulnerable and for some reason this seems to be the point at which people increase their vulnerability further through drug abuse.
Bitewing
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Which drugs are in class B?
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
'Shrooms are class B and not illegal unless dried....
Bitewing
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Danithestudent)
'Shrooms are class B and not illegal unless dried....
I take it they don't have any affect unless they are dried then?
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I know a few people that have taken coke....silly habit you get a better hit by putting your head between your legs and if you do pills I don't know what they are called up there but your safest bet is a spotted smilie....little blue flecks on them.
I accidentally carried two through Cyprus check in and stuff, i had to discreetly throw it on the floor and stamp on it, no way I was gonna take any foreign muck. I don't take them anymore, but I love making my mates come down, so funny...I asked my ex to marry me when he was pilled up for a joke and he started crying hahaa
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Bitewing)
Which drugs are in class B?
Well cannabis is/was, shrooms, poppers, I think LSD is though I'm not sure on that,amphetamines and speed ( spent a lot of time in the nurses office so I read all the leaflets)
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Bitewing)
I take it they don't have any affect unless they are dried then?
Nope just a stomach ache...and diorhhea and vomiting
starry
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Danithestudent)
Nope just a stomach ache...and diorhhea and vomiting
Ouch..
George-W-Duck
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Anybody who takes heroin is a fool, it is the most addictive of the class A drugs mentioned previously by a long shot, that addictive many dealers offer the first lot for free because you can get addicted in one go. I dont agree with the use of drugs at all, it seems fairly pointless. There seems to be a wave of ketamine (which i hear is legal) going round my hometown now which is a horse tranquiliser used to bring people back down after E and other 'high' drugs. Sounds like a pretty dangerous cocktail to me.
MattG
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
i've tried mushrooms which are good fun, i have friends who have tried "charlie" E and ketamine and enjoyed it. not for me tho, i have a rule to keep to natural things eg weed and mushrooms
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What would make a great online university open day?

Virtual campus tour (66)
19.13%
Virtual accommodation tour (51)
14.78%
Find out about sports clubs, societies and facilities (17)
4.93%
Video content about the local area (3)
0.87%
Webinars with lecturers (11)
3.19%
Taster lectures or seminars (72)
20.87%
Speak to current students studying my course (80)
23.19%
Speak to current students about the uni in general (13)
3.77%
Fun online activities or experiences (12)
3.48%
Connecting with careers services or employers (8)
2.32%
Info about student wellbeing and support services (6)
1.74%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (6)
1.74%

Watched Threads