Bad
lumpycustard
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by emmal)
What do you think?
iv suffered it all my life and its not done my life much good! until i reached 17 and relaised they were just divs. point is, my child hood is not too much of a good memory
ben2111
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by emmal)
What do you think?
I was bullied in primary school, besides the f****** bad time I had it has probably made me more of a strong person.
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I suffered problems with bullying when I was at school. I was put in hospital twice. However it is this that is probably the thing that drives me to success the most. I could have put myself down as a failure and let the bullies when. Instead I have gone to university hopefully get a good grade, get a decentish job before going on to complete a masters.

Most of my bullies are probably studying NVQ Level 1 in strangeways prison now (and that is the clever ones).
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
I suffered problems with bullying when I was at school. I was put in hospital twice. However it is this that is probably the thing that drives me to success the most. I could have put myself down as a failure and let the bullies when. Instead I have gone to university hopefully get a good grade, get a decentish job before going on to complete a masters.

Most of my bullies are probably studying NVQ Level 1 in strangeways prison now (and that is the clever ones).
prison?

what did they do?
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by eric bischoff)
prison?

what did they do?
probs the usual stuff
EI_123
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Hehehe, they are loosers.
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
prison?

what did they do?
Well my school was in a nice place called Moss Side. One of them was shot dead, the others have been done for shop lifting, drug offenses etc.

My school was very odd, half ended up in prision, a quater ended up in jobs and the other quarter at uni.

Perhaps not quite that many did but I lot have ended up in prison.
LPK
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Well my school was in a nice place called Moss Side. One of them was shot dead, the others have been done for shop lifting, drug offenses etc.

My school was very odd, half ended up in prision, a quater ended up in jobs and the other quarter at uni.

Perhaps not quite that many did but I lot have ended up in prison.
your school is a bit worrying no offense but it is very worrying.My school is mad.A girl died because she feel threw a glass window at the top of the stairs and went right down to the bottom
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
your school is a bit worrying no offense but it is very worrying.My school is mad.A girl died because she feel threw a glass window at the top of the stairs and went right down to the bottom
It was I only ended up there because no other school could offer me the support (long story I don't want to get into on here).

The technology tutor a let a few of us in the technology room at lunch time so we could keep away from the scallies and druggies.

My school had a 10% 5 A*-C pass rate. Its closed down by now by the way.
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
oh my god.
LPK
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by lumpycustard)
oh my god.
i told you not to look in the mirror.

(joke by the way)
androidkiller
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I know Moss Side but I've never stayed there - just passed through in the car. I've heard it's bad though.

I've been bullied since Year 3. It seems every time a bully got into trouble for picking on me there would be a calm period of a few months and then there'd be another one.

I think it has made me stronger though.

I remember seeing a boxing champion on TV who was bullied as a kid and now has lots of money. One day, he saw the bullies walk past in the street and they went out of their way to avoid him. he said it was very satisfyig, knowing he was doing better tha them and if he'd asked they'd have kissed his shoes.

Still, I don't think enough is done at school to combat bully6ing. In Year 3 a group of people pushed me over, took one of my shoes and my glasses (which were later recovered) while one of them banged my head against the floor. Since this was lunchtime, wehn they let me go I hopped to the "midday assistant" and told her what had happened. she told me she couldn't do anything since she wasn't a teacher. So what was the point of her being there again?

Other times, the person has got off scot-free because I didn't know their name and I have trouble identifying people whose faces I see for a short time whle they are trying to hit me. I have trouble with faces any way!

But now I have an offer for Cambridge and I'm likely to get the grades, while most of those completely messed up at GCSE.
meepmeep
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by androidkiller)
I know Moss Side but I've never stayed there - just passed through in the car. I've heard it's bad though.

I've been bullied since Year 3. It seems every time a bully got into trouble for picking on me there would be a calm period of a few months and then there'd be another one.

I remember seeing a boxing champion on TV who was bullied as a kid and now has lots of money. One day, he saw the bullies walk past in the street and they went out of their way to avoid him. he said it was very satisfyig, knowing he was doing better tha them and if he'd asked they'd have kissed his shoes.

Still, I don't think enough is done at school to combat bully6ing. In Year 3 a group of people pushed me over, took one of my shoes and my glasses (which were later recovered) while one of them banged my head against the floor. Since this was lunchtime, wehn they let me go I hopped to the "midday assistant" and told her what had happened. she told me she couldn't do anything since she wasn't a teacher. So what was the point of her being there again?

Other times, the person has got off scot-free because I didn't know their name and I have trouble identifying people whose faces I see for a short time whle they are trying to hit me. I have trouble with faces any way!

But now I have an offer for Cambridge and I'm likely to get the grades, while most of those completely messed up at GCSE.
Precisely. Most people reap what they sow.
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
i told you not to look in the mirror.

(joke by the way)
lol i would have taken that as a joke! what do u think i am!? actually dont answer that....
LPK
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
my school.Park High is a anti-bullying school so if you get bullied tell someone and the bully geys expelled
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by androidkiller)

Hehe exactly, and hopefully you now realise the reason you were bullied. They would have felt threatened by you and were probably jealous. You will go on to be some cheif executive of some large PLC where as they will end up being a dustman for the rest of their lives. Revenge is sweet.
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
my school.Park High is a anti-bullying school so if you get bullied tell someone and the bully geys expelled
but wont the bullies come after u outside school hours?
LPK
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by lumpycustard)
lol i would have taken that as a joke! what do u think i am!? actually dont answer that....
no i think your shrek
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (56)
4.8%
Uncertainty around my education (177)
15.17%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (128)
10.97%
Lack of purpose or motivation (165)
14.14%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (51)
4.37%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (68)
5.83%
Loneliness (101)
8.65%
Financial worries (39)
3.34%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (56)
4.8%
Exposure to negative news/social media (56)
4.8%
Lack of real life entertainment (62)
5.31%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (104)
8.91%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (104)
8.91%

Watched Threads