Join TSR now and get all your career questions answeredSign up now

interior architecture and design Placements/internships/volunteering anything Watch

    • Thread Starter

    Does any one know where i could get placement in interior architecture and design or just architecture. I've looked around but don't see much volunteering work or internships and if i do you have to have experience. I looked on the jobcentre plus for volunteering in architecture but there's nothing i haven't tried calling any firms yet, but if do there gonna want experience.
Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: April 23, 2011
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

How are you feeling about Results Day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.